Heyo! Welcome to my page. I'm just a humble Mushi. I try to be pretty chill. Feel free to friend me if you like, im more sociable online regardless.
1st Anime!: Death Note
50th Anime!: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
100th Anime!: Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Kibou-hen
150th Anime!: Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai
200th Anime!: Yuru Camp△
250th Anime!: Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
10. There is no such thing as perfection, but this merits an anime that reached near to it in my eyes. Something of fantastic quality that affected me personally in some way. Anime of this rating i generally end up ignoring flaws, and those flaws are usually minor to me regardless.
9. A fantastic anime of quality near to that of a 10, but usually lacks a strong personal impact of the level that a 10 has for me. Even so, it had some spark that made it a huge favorite to me.
8. A greatly enjoyable anime that kept my engagement the whole way through. It didnt personally impact me in the same way 9s and 10s do, but it's still an anime i'll be a fan of for years to come.
7. This is around baseline enjoyment. It didn't really "wow" me so to speak. It may have lost me a few times in the duration, but i was definitely entertained watching it in some way.
6. These are deeply flawed anime, but still manage to retain at least some level of enjoyment for me. Guilty pleasure anime also tend to end up here.
5. These are the true mediocre anime. Usually bored me a lot or just didnt grip me. This is also a rating i use when it comes to VERY old anime, music videos etc, as well as anime that i may understand why they're popular or important, but just manage to not really be my speed.
4-1 are all varying levels of bad to awful, starting at obscenely boring and getting to downright offensive.
Updates i cant fit on my list
Reading: Hunter x Hunter (337-347)
Favorite currently airing seasonal - Fruits Basket