Hello you stumbled for the first time in my profile this is how I rate shows.
Relatability: How the series relates to my personal experiences and tastes overall.
Plot/Character Development: Does the series have a complex plot with intricate and nuanced character development?
Animation: Does the series have crisp, original, or innovative animation?
Soundtrack: Does the soundtrack have a nice and original composition?
Cultural Impact/Production Value: Did/does the series has/had a significant impact on the culture at large and is the production value appropriated to make the series stand out from the rest.
I usually watch five episodes in a series then give my rating based on initial impression, and the rating may change depending on the ending or conclusion of the series. The ratings system indicates as follows.
10: A masterpiece and a marvel on how an anime should be, absolutely flawless in all criterion and either on my favorites list or my top 100.
9: A great series with one minor flaw. Usually given to a show that has high relatability but incomplete plot or shitty ending.
8.A very good series, one that a lot of plebs claim as masterpieces but end up missing the mark because either the plot is simple, or there's little or no character development
7. A good series but has way too much filler which screws up the overall quality but is still enjoyable to watch. Usually has about two to three flaws but are relatively minor.
6. A fine series, flawed but still has some value entertainment wise, but I'll probably forget it about six months after watching it.
5.Mediocre; a moderately flawed show, usually has three major flaws but still has one redeeming quality enough to make me watch it, I'll probably forget about it one month after completion
4. Bad; if a show receives this rating it's because it has three serious flaws..flaws deep enough to ruin the overall quality of the show.
3. Awful; shows lacking in four of the criterion so much that the show is literally toxic to my eyes
2. Deplorable; shows that go in the history of time wasters...usually deeply lacking in four of the criteria so much that I literally get angrier as I watch more.
1.Fucking garbage, shows that have none of the criteria, in fact these shows purposely and out of pure malice refuse to have any of the criteria usually reserved for Yaoi, lolicon, and shota because those genres of shows are literally the septic tank of anime.