Back to ThatShiny_Hex's Profile ThatShiny_Hex's Profile

May 19, 2019
*Review contains spoilers till episode 4!*

We are blessed that we're living in a timeline when we are getting return to shiganshina animated. We have linked horizon back for the OP, we have been teased with the basement in this season and on top it, we have the banger soundtracks from season 1 back!
While the previous part of the season was primarily focused on politics and mystery, this season has been primarily focused on action and hype. But trust me, this season has a lot more to it in the coming episodes!

This season started off with 3000 levels of hype with Erwin's epic speech read more
Mar 25, 2019
*This review contains SPOILERS!*
That time I got reincarnated as a slime is basically a bad version of overlord. It started as a light hearted slimavilization which was fun in the beginning but then became horribly boring.

The premise starts off with our 37 years old virgin NEET being killed and reincarnated as a jesus with a mix personality of a mary sue and being nice because supposedly being nice and having a god like power can make girls with big tits or naked lolis to like you. There's literally no story here. Rimuru is building his own slimavilization along with everyone he meets. There are no read more