Back to SuChand's Profile SuChand's Profile

Oct 10, 2019
Carole and Tuesday’s first meet and the music at that time brought me tears.

Story is not just 2 people trying to make their place in music but also goes into politics.

Many of us may had the same feeling at some point i.e., foreigners getting into our country and making a living, especially worried about security and their views. Here in anime Mars being a secure society who accept refugees from Earth.

Everyone wants to live happily and just because some of us hit the lottery of getting birth in a secure place doesn’t mean that others who want to improve their lives and mark read more
Oct 8, 2019
Miro! Miro! Miro!
The first episode where the video of dancers inspired Tatara, I was also captivated by it. The whole anime kept me interesting to watch till the end.

It inspired me towards arts and my respect to arts increased. I want to be fit and try all the new things which I thought not my talent. Because life is all about living and doing things just for the heck of it. These are the thoughts that this anime left me with and felt so pumped.

So, next time if I thought something interesting or find something is not meant for me but I read more