Back to Stranger_Hanyo's Profile Stranger_Hanyo's Profile

Jun 28, 2017
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records, or Akashic Records in short, is one of the must watch anime this season. Why? Read on to find out.

We also get a healthy dose of action and romance in Akashic Records, and it packs a solid punch.

The anime is adapted from a light novel of the same name and it also has a manga adaptation which is pretty great. The story is pretty generic but enjoyable. In a fantasy world, where mages still exist, we get to see the goof ups and adventures of the extremely lazy but immensely capable Glenn Radars. He starts as a part time read more
Jun 28, 2017
First of all let me tell you, Alice to Zouroku is not your usual anime. It's quite a strange one and the story is kinda intriguing too.

The anime revolves around people who posses a strange power called 'Alice's Dream'. They can materialize anything they imagine and our MC, Sana happens to be the most powerful of them all. She was bound in a research facility but then escapes and ends up with a grumpy florist called Zouroku. How they bond and become a family is what the story is all about.

First, the story is a new one. It is being adapted from a manga of read more
May 21, 2017
I was looking for a good drama-less romance manga after enjoying Bonnouji and landed on this. Read it in a day, and I was not disappointed. This is one of the best romances out there!

Feelsgood romantic manga with no drama and no third wheel characters are rare to find. Every typical romance manga has some drama and third wheels and that has become too generic. Fortunately Kyou no Yuiko-san has none of them. Just a middle school romance that is super cute.

Yuiko is your typical tsundere who's in a relationship with the super normal Tomoya. The manga starts from a point when there relationship has read more
Mar 24, 2017
Seiren (Anime) add (All reviews)
So what to write about Seiren? If the review could be done in one word, it is shit.

But a one word review will be deleted by the mods, so read on. The Anime is like a successor to Amagami SS and I had high hopes for it. Seiren started on a good note and I enjoyed the first few episodes and though that this was good. Boy, I was so wrong.

The first arc is quite interesting, and the story is good. Basically if you do not know, Seiren deals with a 3 heroine arc. The MC gets to date all of them in the three read more
Mar 24, 2017
So Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon is going to end soon. It was an enjoyable ride, the characters, the story and the art was good. I think it deserves a second season, but oh well this is not the place to rant about it.

The fans of the show are getting a special treat in the form of seven special episodes. Each of them last about 2 minutes and they are hilarious! No stories(I've only seen the first episode though), no character developments, just pure comedy. You get to see some comical moments, laughs and then there's also plenty of Kanna-chan. She's probably the main reason read more
Mar 4, 2017
After being recommended I read Cross Game. So how was it? If you want a short answer, it's AWESOME!

I have never been a lover of sports manga/anime before and I don't know a single thing about baseball(well maybe except it is played in Japan and America, ;P). But I am a fan of romance and Cross Game, despite being a sports focused manga, portrays romance in one of the most beautiful ways possible.

The character build-up is wonderful, Aoba's developing feelings for Koh and his subtle love for her is expressed in such a way, that you won't find any moment boring. Mitsuru Adachi's art is read more
Feb 26, 2017
First of all, if you haven't read the manga, read it! It's hilarious!

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon is an enjoyable anime. You get to see the life of Kobayashi, an IT office worker(obviously her life is boring) change for the good when Tohru, a dragon, comes to live with her. The journey is enjoyable and pure comedy. More dragons, their comedies and actions follow.

The Art is great, the storyline is great and so are the character developments. If you'r life is just plain boring and you prefer remaining a shut-in, you can truly relate to Kobayashi's life and yearn for a few good friends.
Feb 1, 2017
The wait is over. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 or simply KonoSuba 2 is here. The fun ride continues from the first season and we get to see Kazuma and his friends up the usual antics. The plots are funny and the story is mostly based on the manga(which is good thing). I would recommend that you read the manga along with the anime.

The story progresses as the same in KonoSuba 1. The crew is up to their usual pranks and you get all of them together. Also joining the journey is the cute Chomsuke, who has become a sensation on the internet(I read more
Jan 27, 2017
If you love detective stuff, crime and thrills, Tantei Gakuen Q is for you.

The stories are nothing short of amazing and you'll have to rack your brain to solve them yourself. The crimes are good(I mean really good), the detectives are good and the plots are better.

The character developments are subtle but good, and Ryu's growth is certainly a marvel. Romance is a bit light here(what do you expect from a detective manga, eh?) and so is the art. But the story makes up for all the flaws.

If you liked the anime, then definitely read the manga, it's just loads better.
Jan 26, 2017
Want some aww moments in your life? This anime is for you then. Watch Nyanko days, as it enfolds the story(if you count 2 minutes each episode as a story) of three extremely kawaii kittens and their master Tomoko.

The animation is superb and so is enjoyment(I'll rank it 100/10 if I can). The characters could have had a better backstory, but oh well, cute cats don't need much explanation, right?

There is not much to think or reflect to, just sit, watch and enjoy the cute kitties playing around and wonder why you couldn't get cats as cute as those.