Back to SonDavid's Profile SonDavid's Profile

Aug 8, 2014
In the 80's, Mobile Suit Gundam catapulted anime in Japan.

In the 90s, Dragon Ball Z broke the mainstream walls while Neon Genesis Evangelion opened the doors to the now indispensable late-night anime slots in Japan.

In the 2000s, Fullmetal Alchemist marked the peak of manga-to-anime adaptations while Code Geass & Death Note headed the class of those who introduced the new anti-hero genre.

And now, in 2013, Attack on Titan has shaken the industry once again.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past 5 months, you should at least know what the story is about, and for the sake of staying spoiler free, I'm not read more
Sep 15, 2013
Fantastic.

I have to say I was told it was really good before watching it, and it ended up being extremely good. The cast of characters is gold. In a series where almost everything is perfect, "Angel Beats!" is driven by its rich, balanced, funny, unique, deep and top of the line cast of characters. Even those that do not get too much screen time are marvelous. The main characters are memorable to the point of placing them in my top 5 casts, out of the 300+ anime series that I have seen. Furthermore, these characters are backed by top class voice actors.

Next, we have read more