Back to Somebody101's Profile Somebody101's Profile

Mar 28, 2015
Basically, in my opinion, if you like the harem genre then this anime is for you.
Story: 8
The story is the better thing about the anime. It is basically a dude who has amazing powers that he can use at the expense of his memories, which ends up causing some plot here and there, but the other main thing is that he is the only male person in the world who has the powers that are usually only found inside of women (go figure), and starts fighting dragons (not really dragons, just monsters) who originally gave the women powers. I won't spoil anymore.
Art: 4
This is probably read more
Mar 28, 2015
Isuca (Anime) add (All reviews)
When I started to watch this, I kind of expected it to be better as I am a reader of the manga, but surprisingly not.
Here's the short summary of the categories-
Story: 7
The story itself is a good thing in itself, has a male (kind of cliche kind, house-husband dude) who meets the short 5 foot 4 tsundere girl who uses a magical bow to kill spirits. Shit goes on from there when he realizes his part-time housekeeping job is with her.
Personally, there wasn't really that much manga for the writers to go off of and thats most likely one of the big reasons this read more
Mar 25, 2015
When this anime was airing, I had over 10 different animes that I was watching, and during that time this anime was my most favorite one. Even for a harem genre lover such as myself, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it as I watched despite the lack of nosebleeds.

Story: 10
I rarely ever give a story a 10, but there were several factors that gave this anime the god score. First, the originality in the overall plot was a thumbs up as most stories nowdays unfortunately have similars to some other type of story, whether intentional or not, but this anime read more