Huge thanks to LEGOF for the List Style code for my anime list. I will change the pictures later.
The Beauty of Fire Emblem
My Rating Scale:
All my ratings are based off on how much I enjoyed the show, or manga, all together. I wouldn't really mark down points based on things like a not so well plot or character development, however, it can affect how much I enjoyed the show. Also, I won't compare the anime to its original source such as the manga, light novel, game, etc.
1. There was nothing enjoyable about it. Only felt bored or displeased the entire time. 2. Hardly anything felt enjoyable. Maybe like one or two things. 3. Only a few things entertained me. The rest didn't. 4. Didn't feel entertained most of the time or even half. There were many moments where I was quite displeased or bored. 5. Wasn't really bad or good. Half the time I didn't feel as entertained and the other half being entertained, either a lot or just a little. 6. Some really nice moments, but still had quite a bit of downsides and may haven't been entertained through majority of an episode. 7. Many moments were okay but not bad. Sometimes felt bored or displeased. Still had a good time throughout it. 8. Quite a few things that didn't entertain me as much, but majority of it was still great. 9. Very enjoyable. Only very few downsides. 10. Each episode was very enjoyable. Liked just about everything. Nothing really made me think of negative thoughts. There still could've been some moments where it didn't please me as much but overall, really loved it.
I may make a criteria for my rating system because I want to show exactly how I rate something and saying that something is very enjoyable isn't enough.
I don't like to read manga online, I like to read them in my hands. Plus, it makes a cool collection.
Who am I exactly?
1. Senior in high school. (Not anymore!)
2. Competitive gamer, especially in Super Smash Bros. I like to use underused characters/weapons to show their full potential (the things that fit my style are usually underused). I don't like using the common tricks that people use to win.
-GAMES THAT I REALLY LIKE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE-
Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl/Project M/3DS
3. Martial arts instructor; Bok-Fu specifically. Coolest people I know are the other instructors that I work with. (My part-time job)
4. Very considerate of those around me.
5. I love video games, anime, J-pop/anime music, manga, reptiles, my dog and bearded dragon, insects/bugs, cute/cool/unique/weird/funny things, running, martial arts, weapons, baking, chocolate creme eggs, Wendy's, and potatoes.
6. I am studying Japanese so if you know some or know the whole language, please feel free to talk to me in Japanese. I finished with Japanese 4 and I'm doing self-studying at the moment. I'm planning on extending my level in college.
---Upcoming Favorite Lists and Stuff---
-Top 10 Favorite Anime
-Maybe add in top 10 or 15 favorite characters of all
-My bro list/favorite male characters
-My harem list/favorite female characters
-Top 10 Favorite OPs
-Top 10 Favorite EDs
-Top 5 School Uniforms
-Top 5 male and female character designs
-Top 5 anime art styles
Just want to show you all my taste in things :)
I also use Kik and sometimes Skype as another way to chat. Once we get to know each other some more, you could ask for my profile in either of the two and we can chat!
I DON'T ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUEST. If you want to be friends with me right on the spot, just mention why. A simple reason may be enough.
I also don't really accept club invites because I'm not really into clubs so the chances of me joining a club is very, very slim.
-Will decorate this part of my page soon-
(I don't own the source material for pictures, gifs, or videos.)
-Made the Tsukihi dance GIFs from the 3rd opening of Nisemonogatari.
-Made the Nao GIF from the Charlotte opening.