Back to SirKnight007's Profile SirKnight007's Profile

Jul 28, 2016
Ah, Tokyo Ghoul. I have a love-hate relationship with this anime, for numerous reasons. And it was time I tackled this meaty wall of an anime and move on.
Do keep in mind that there may be a couple negatives here and there, so feel free to ignore and pass them off as, personal preferences. So let's dive in, shall we?

Story - 8 - Honestly, I kinda liked the story. It was fresh, original and very well written. Kinda like I was reading an award-winning book. Last time I read a good book was 'Percy Jackson series', 'Oliver Twist' and 'Dracula'. There may be other anime read more
Jul 27, 2016
So, I have been dying to write a review and flex my writing muscles, so that I can find a good way to make up for not having English class (Which I sorely miss), and what better way to do it than by writing a review of Blue Exorcist.

Story - 5 - Now the story, if you read about it already, it looks pretty genuine. It would've helped if the protagonist's father's name was NOT Satan, and could've been Ifrit (Which, mind you, also has a demonic background and sounds way more badass), because that's what struck me a lot. OH LORD, our hero is read more