Hi everyone, my name's Ana. English isn't my first language so I'm sorry in advance if I make mistakes. I love watching animated tv series and films and I'm always available to discuss whatever about them. My fav genre is spokon, but I can enjoy all. I'm also into music and photography.
🌺How I rate anime:
The score I give to an anime usually relies on how much I enjoyed that show. Anyway, if I'm not enjoying an anime I tend to be a lot more objective.
(10) Masterpiece. Shows that made me get emotional or that I enjoyed so much I think it deserves a hight score (obviously from my point of view).
(9) Great. Would easily recommend and gladly rewatch again. Great shows that I just didn't enjoy enough to be a 10.
(8) Very good. Good shows that just lack of something (excitement, suspense, etc) that make me think "this is amazing, I want to watch more".
(7) Good. Shows that satisfies enough but could be better.
(6) Fine. Extremely hit-or-miss or consistently unremarkable but not truly awful.
Tbh I can say that I don't usually enjoy animes with a score under 6.
(5) Average. Disappointing. Shows that seemed to be good but ended being trash.
(4) Bad. Animes that I could drop easily but for some reason didn't do it.
(3) Very Bad. Truly awful animes.
(2) Horrible, (1) appaling. Completely irredeemable shit. The worst of the worst.
🌺Favourites of 2018:
SPECIAL MENTION: Shikioriori (excellent animation)
10. FREE! DRIVE TO THE FUTURE
9. BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA 3RD SEASON
8. PIANO NO MORI
7. KOI WA AMEAGARI NO YOU NI
6. STEINS;GATE 0
5. TADA-KUN WA KOI WO SHINAI
4. BANANA FISH
3. KIMI NO SUIZOU WO TABETAI
2. DEVILMAN CRYBABY
1. ZOKU OWARIMONOGATARI
1.1. (Because I sarted watching it in 2019) JOJO NO KIMYOU NA BOUKEN: OUGON NO KAZE
🌺Favourites of 2017:
Special mention: Tsurezure Children (the funniest one)