Back to SheepEtiquette's Profile SheepEtiquette's Profile

Dec 4, 2015
Woah.
Okay, so if you asked me a couple of days ago if I'd watch a cooking anime, I'd probably say, "The closest thing to cooking I'd watch is Asuna's cooking skill in SAO."
But then I watched Shokugeki no Souma.
This isn't just a cooking anime. This is a work of art! The characters' personalities all work off each other, with each one having a backstory (that isn't too in-depth, I hate long and boring backstories) that helps develop the character. Oh yeah, and there is:
-Cooking!
-Learning how to cook!
-Cutting with different types of knives!
-And cooking speeches so awesome that Kamina would say them if he were a read more
Nov 2, 2015
Many people hate this 2nd season of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu because of the Time Loop arc. It took up episodes 1-5 and were pretty much all the same, and I won't deny that. However, the buildup let to much more hype for me when the problem was finally solved, and I enjoyed the irony that it was solved in such a simple manner. The subtle differences between clothing, dialogue, and angle led me to take a deeper look at the personalities of each character. The rest of the season (episodes 6-14) is bound to be original and exciting, giving me new adventures of Haruhi read more