Back to ShanAsuna's Profile ShanAsuna's Profile

Aug 16, 2019
I stumbled upon this anime through a YouTuber's review of One Punch Man season 2. I'm not joking, and what an amazing find.

The YouTuber reviewing One Punch Man s2 was lamenting the drop in the show's animation quality because the genius animation team in charge of OPM season 1 had shifted over to work on Kimetsu no Yaiba. Curious by what sort of anime would tempt the godly animation team to go over I picked up KNY.

First off, true to the genius of this team of animators, the animation in KNY is GODLY. Truthfully, there is no anime released in 2019 that has art and read more
Aug 16, 2019
Honestly, I don't get why this anime is hyped. Perhaps the manga readers are hyped by whatever stories that aren't animated yet, but as a non-manga reader at episode 6, Vinland Saga barely met the threshold for mediocrity.

The art is uninspiring, the blend between CGI and traditionally drawn art is abysmal, the poor use of soundtracks failed to augment the emotional element of the story. What exactly is special about this anime?

Perhaps the premise of a Viking story is new (for animes, at least), but a fresh premise alone can't carry the whole show. While there are some plot points in the first six episodes read more