Back to SevenKnights's Profile SevenKnights's Profile

Jun 24, 2015
When I first watched the First Season, I honestly thought I was getting a "Shuffle" kind of thing.

Numerous girls with different routes, different stories and different outcomes.

Boy was I wrong. This series is honestly amazing. It follows the life of a man looking to escape his past. A man looking for redemption. A man looking for peace.

Each of the girls have their own story, their own past and their own will to survive.

I think those elements are great. The background of Yuuji, JB and Asako is so powerful. These 3 had such a powerful history that one without the other leaves a huge hole in read more
Jun 24, 2015
Shinoa is probably the only reason I watch this every week.

That and the Opening song.

When I first started watching this I thought I was going to get a Attack on Titan type Revenge story with Vampires instead of Titans.

I was wrong. It quickly becomes a School based setting with Main Girl obviously crushing on Main guy.

They battle with inner demons, their past and obtain power to combat the vampires.

Good thing there's a second season.

Definitely an enjoyable series. just don't expect AoT type stuff.
Jun 10, 2015
Story - The life and times of Takamiya Nasuno and her quest to be the craziest ojou alongside her self-proclaimed Butler. Same shenanigans as Teekyu except it focuses more on Nasuno and her home life with appearances by the other characters.

Art - There is no Art. Art means nothing to these girls.

Sound - There is no Sound in this bottomless pit known as Teekyu. I miss Season 2's OP. That was some good stuff.

MANI MANI doo doo doo

Character - Best Teekyu girl doing best girl things. Best character in the series.

Honestly I thought Nasuno would be more of an overbearing, money obsessed rich girl. read more
Sep 25, 2014
**CAUTION SPOILER ALERT**

I haven't written a review in years and for good reason. I didn't have to review them. The shows I watched I enjoyed. No need to tell others the ups and downs because I believed everything was an Up.

Now this show... It started off good. Likable characters (*cough*Yanagi*cough*), interesting scenario of a girl who sees "fragments of the future and a drifter who can also take part in this phenomenon with her)

As the story progressed it went from "This is cool" to "What in god's name is going on?".

The story doesn't take a sudden turn and became some Drama filled mess, it literally read more
Aug 10, 2012
Before watching Dog Days you have to drop the notion of battles/wars being about bloodshed and violence. You must also be willing to drop any harem related tendencies that you have accumulated throughout your past anime experiences.

All emptied out? good.

Dog Days is a lot different then your typical action/warring nation based animes. Wars are waged for pure entertainment and fun for both commoners and royalty. Wars are not meant to steal or harm each other, it is for pure bliss and thrill.

Story: 9/10

Personally I want to give it a 10 but seeing how I only write reviews for the animes I truly enjoy read more
Apr 29, 2012
Let me start by saying that I only watched this season because I was interested after getting caught up with EVOL (Aquarion season 2). I thoroughly enjoyed this season for the most part. The music was great, scenes were touching, the whole shabang. But like every show, it had it's cons.

In this case I couldn't stand the fact that it took 24 episodes for Apollo + Silvia to embrace each other and show any sort of outward feelings for each other. We are talking 7/8 of the series deep into the story and now they start saying how much the other means to them read more
Apr 25, 2012
I haven't watched the first season (don't really need to imho since they basically bring up the past a lot of times and you really only need a few tidbits to get whats going on). However, I will be watching the first season after this season is over to get a better feel of the story.

Story: The story is really good imo. You have 2 guys who clash together in order to win over the girl they love. The season isn't over yet but in my opinion it feels like 1 side represents "old love/destined love" and the other represents "new love/breaking chains of fate". read more
Apr 15, 2012
I was deeply saddened that I had literally nothing to watch. All the good series that people recommend or consider amazing have been seen by me over these past 2-3 years. There's a bunch of good anime this season but that's once a week so when I saw this series I decided to give it a shot.

Story: The story revolves around a young boy who is being targeted by monsters in order to become a slave to be traded by an intergalaxy agency of criminals. Special "enforcers" are sent out to Earth in order to prevent the criminals from having their way. Other main heroine read more
Mar 25, 2012
Does a very good job on sticking with the manga. Luckily the manga is ahead so for those like me who have read the manga way before the anime was released you know how things turn out and you can focus on the artwork and seeing your favorite characters in motion :3

Story: There really isn't a "story" per se. The manga is slowly picking up but as you can see from the first 11(?) episodes released currently it's mostly the main (what? 6-7 characters?) conversing with each other and little things between Ririchyo and Soushi. 7/10

Art: Very Nice. Nice style to it. 10/10

Sound: The OP read more
Mar 25, 2012
I have mixed feelings about Guilty Crown. If you have read any of my other reviews you'll know that I tend to love everything I watch since I literally spend hours picking out and sorting through potential series to watch. Even if it's just on a whim and I just jump into a series I'll probably enjoy it. I don't really dissect shows and watch them just to criticize them in the end. That's a waste of time and personally I don't have the time for that.

Story: When I first started watching GC (Around when episode 18 was the newest ep, so roughly 4-5 weeks read more