Back to September's Profile September's Profile

Sep 28, 2013
I'm completely serious with my 5 10's. I hope you'll understand why, after reading this review.

Normally I'm a really sensitive person when it comes to blood and gore. Which is why I wanted to stop watching Shingeki no Kyojin after the first episode, as it made me feel sick... but also very interested, strangely enough. Huge, ugly beasts known as Titans suddenly appearing outside the peaceful walls Maria, Rose and Shina, causing panic and devastation among the people living inside the walls.

The story is very well thought out. While it isn't an unknown concept, it feels new and it doesn't feel worn out. The animation read more
Aug 19, 2012
Nana (Anime) add (All reviews)
I have to be honest - I had low expectations of Nana when I started watching the first episode. I've watched a bunch of anime that left me speechless, and had taken me through such emotional rollercoasters, and I didn't expect it to be near as good. If only I had known, the power of NANA.

NANA is a wonderful story; it's so realistic you can easily imagine yourself in the characters' shoes, you can identify with one or several of the characters, because the things happening in this anime, are realistic - these things happen to everyone during their lifetime.
Sometimes you'll find yourself read more
May 22, 2011
Clannad (Anime) add (All reviews)
This is literally the best anime I have ever watched. Although I haven't watched as much anime as a lot of you people out there, but still.

I got caught already in the first few minutes when you get to know the main character and his story. I have watched some of Visual Arts/Key's anime series and I have to say that they really know how to get the viewer's attention and how to please us. Fantastic music, a great story line that continues in the next season (After Story) and a bunch of colourful characters to get to know and love.

I can't really think of read more