I prefer shows which are more grounded, mature, or that go out of their way to be quite memorable; shows
which transcend the medium and offer an experience which live action cannot replicate or produce.
Though, some generic entertainment isn't so bad once in a while.
All in all, stay suave my friends.
Personal "Rating" System
10. Superlative - vividly memorable, enjoyable, and deeply grounded. A near flawless viewing experience.
9. Marvelous - Impressive and ground breaking while also being quite enjoyable.
8. A1 - rather good and stands above average against the rest. May have some slight negatives that deter it from being the best it can be.
7. Fairly Good - good but not great. May have a couple of promising moments and some solid characterization and presentation.
6. Decent - fairly average. May suffer from being generic, or sporting a flat storyline and static characterization.
5. Lackluster - dull with an uninspiring set of overall production and presentation en masse.
4. Plainly Monotonous - exactly as stated.
2. “Dreadful” - Chef Ramsay