Back to Riza-kun's Profile Riza-kun's Profile

May 29, 2019
This part of jojo takes place in Italy involving Bucci gangSTARS.
The side cast are quite well developed and likeable. I would have, however, liked to see some more funny interactions between the characters.

The art style(figure proportions) got really weird at times. It didn't bother me as much in the coloured version though.

The stands and battles are getting more and more interesting and bizarre as the series goes on. I really liked the Green Day stand and the concept for it, for example.

The ending felt a little unrewarding because the lead up wasn't as thrilling for me I guess. Don't get me wrong read more
Apr 14, 2019
Okay, so I finished this manga and wanted to write a review for it. I don’t usually write one so I’m not really used to this but here goes.

The manga started off great. Most of the action scenes are really well done and very engaging at parts. Hijikata as a character is really well fleshed out and explored. Same can be said with quite a lot of the characters individually though not all. However, they aren’t really developed that well as a group.

The plot starts out well with good pacing but along the way, at some point near the end, it just escalates way too read more