Back to Rita1Giles's Profile Rita1Giles's Profile

Feb 23, 2021
Going into this show I was excited because of the interesting concept that the show is built upon, but after seeing episode after episode, I was honestly disappointed, the show is cluttered with various problems, inconsistencies and very poor characters and unfunny and overdramatic comedy that just fails to put a smile on my face.

This anime tries in ever corner to be funny with the dramatic and quick scenes with its comedy but it really is not funny and I rarely cracked a smile.

The story at first glance sounds interesting but after seeing episode one, it really isn't that much different from your generic overpowered read more
Jun 18, 2020
This anime really stood out to me because of its story, just imagine it, a generic smart highschool kid that looks edgy af wakes up one day and somehow magically has the power to transform into a massive furry looking bear with the internals that resemble a humans intestines that is covered by sticky goey substance that seems like saliva and that a human being is meant to go inside there and be worn, like wtf?

Aside from the ridiculous yet unique and interesting story line, they had to add ecchi into the mix of events where you have a sadistic girl that doesn't think twice read more
Jun 18, 2020
Plunderer initially interested me because of its somewhat unique plot that each and everyone in this world has a number that can be based upon anything they want, and if that count reaches 0 they get dragged into an "abyss". But after watching through this anime, episode by episode I was honestly disappointed.

Story: 9:10

Truthfully, the story and plot is unique and very good, there is not much to say really about the story.

Art: 3/10

The art in the beginning of the anime was quite good, it was bright and vibrant and if I were to only of watched around 12 episodes of this, this rating would read more