Back to Rex_Otaku's Profile Rex_Otaku's Profile

A good anime!
This isn't a case where a anime is so bad or a offensive thing! This anime is so simple and so inocent, a delicious for see and spend your time!
The art of Bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai is a espetacular thing! Serious for me the best feature in this work is the art, in the opening you can see how much beautiful she is! For me in this feature this anime need take a 10!
The music in the opening and in the ending are so fun to and i like so much!
In resume, this anime isn't a wonderful thing but it's a good read more
May 17, 2019
For me, Hinomaruzumou is a tipical case where the anime is so unrated!
This anime has a great history and is so dificult for me believe that people doesn't like it! Because the motivation of the protagonism is so similar a motivation in haikyuu, but in haikyuu this problematic is more shallow ant don't have the same impact!
The diference is a simple thing, this anime is more realist!
The power isn't a fantatic or magic thing, is a simple moviment, but the art of this anime is so diferent and make you cry and be crazy with simple fight moviments!
The anime don't wof only with a escolar read more
May 17, 2019
For me it's a sin this anime haven't grade 8 or more!
Is a excepcional anime with a good art, a wonderful musica, a good history and great character!
When I see this anime i forget my problems and penetrate in this! Is unic experience!
Have problems and the history isn't a big thing, but remember me so much Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, principally in the message of the anime!
For me the character Koto have a big history and a good development! The protagonist is simple, but have a good reason for continue, and the girl is so especial and espetecular thing in this anime!
For me, read more