Back to ReikaUchiha's Profile ReikaUchiha's Profile

Nov 1, 2019
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
Himouto Umaru-chan is one of my favourite anime, and I have rewatched it 4 times until today.

I wouldn't say that it's a must or a masterpiece, but the way it is presented is relaxing and enjoyable. Umaru is adorable, pretty, smart and of course an OTAKU. ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ

The fact that she has all these qualites makes you relate to her, and feel happy and proud about being an otaku, but also motivated to work hard with your studies and friendships.

All episodes are funny, because they depict the hardships of the otaku life, who wants read more
Feb 17, 2019
If you have read the manga, then this season will probably be enjoyable for you.
I have never watced such a forced anime before. The producers know that most of us love Tokyo Ghoul and they would squeeze the manga out in any way they could make profit.
Since there are so many new characters, it was difficult to follow, because things were happening almost out of nowhere and with no good enough reasons - because they were not explained well.
You don't lose anythig if you don't watch it.
If you read more
Jan 20, 2019
There are many reasons to watch Tsurune. ^(=^.^=)^
First of all you can experience a different kind of friendship, deriving from teamwork and companionship. When a group of people fight for something they all love, they create bonds that compress other negative vibes between them. 🥇
Second of all, it's a peaceful anime with beautiful sceneries, and if you are into japanese traditional stuff this one suits you! 🇯🇵
The art is wonderful, and the animation studio put a lot of effort in every episode until the end without rushing any of them.
Jan 19, 2019
It's so nice to see something different once in a while. It's not about people faces of voices. It's about people's personality and qualities, and this is why the artist didn't just draw bishoujo or ikemen. ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
That being said, I won't start explaining the details about the characters or the plot. This anime is just too...ONE OF A KIND to get into this. (。♥‿♥。)
Every otaku has to watch something out of the ordinary, and this is a must.
Unique comedy, strange but incredible art.
You kinda feel sympathy for the read more
Jan 18, 2019
Don't lose your time watching this. It has nothing to provide you with.
FULL OF CLICHES. HORRIBLE "COMEDY".

The "Imouto" story is dangerous to begin with. If the plot and characters aren't well structured, you and up having a despicable result like that.

The girls where incredibly shallow and annoying, I couldn't look up to anyone of them. The little sister, had a respectful image, but her behaviour became at least stupid. The brother had the typical behaviour of a naive harem character, so I don't blame him for this.

Nov 18, 2018
Great artwork, beautiful sceneries of a traditional japanese hotel, intense contrasting personalities which come in contradiction with each other.

At first, my interest was quite intrigued and had high expectations.
I didn't like Ohana as a person because she was making decisions with no specific reason in mind- just because. I could see her persistence and stubborness but no passion, because she started something that wasn't her dream but she made into that on the way because life brought it like this.

Somewhere in the middle, the series losts it's path, and personally, I couldn't understand for which read more
Nov 18, 2018
Even if the Sepherd thing spices up the story, there was no good connection between this and the realife those students follow.
Maybe that happened because the anime is 12 ep long, and the only option was to cram it all up and make it shallow.
Pros:
The harem it was, I expected girls with a variety of personalities, just flirting with the main character, not evolving. Most of them learnt something with their interaction with him, and developed.
The main character wasn't a wuss, but a normal intellectual, although after the 3rd episode he started behaving like a typical boring, clueless, read more
Sep 27, 2018
It's one of the anime you wish it had longer episodes.

Most of the times you watch tsundere girls, but what about a tsundere boy?
The mangaka and the animation company made every scene unique and beautiful, unraveling the emotions of a couple with a deep and not superficial relationship.

For those who are not fond of relationships, there are other character ships that are quite funny, but romantic.

The characters develop with a modes pace, and the story has a relatively static progress.

It's interesting how people dream about future read more
Jun 28, 2018
What a great anime. I recommend it to each and every otaku out there.

STORY:
From the first episode I said " Hey I can relate to that! oh and that! and that! Oh *** that's my life!"

There was the real part of the otaku life but the funny and interesting too. I found myself waiting for each episode every week. I felt like those guys where my friends because we had so many things in common.

CHARACTERS:
They managed to capture basic types of otakus but not in an annoying way. Each character had their negative and positive traits which made the anime both realistic but funny read more
Jun 28, 2018
STORY
-Event the idea was quite intriguing and this anime was one of the first to add as plan to watch, it disappointed me in so many ways.

CHARACTERS
-The main character - Tsutsun - was completely uninteresting, and even if he was kind-hearted, he had no special traits at all. Otakus are not that plain. Just look how famous WOTAKOI became because it shows the bad and the good, the true behind loving anime stuff how we got related to that!

-The girl. There is a good side and a bad side of course. The good one: She had superficial relationships all this time for some good reasons, read more