Back to Randomshell's Profile Randomshell's Profile

Mar 3, 2016
Alright, honest review.

You might have already noticed that I gave this show a pretty low score compared to the other reviewers and here is why.

The plot of this very rare anime was interesting and moving and it can definitely not be explained. This is a show you have to dare yourself to watch because no review or wikipedia page will explain it well enough.
It has a very dark over all atmosphere and it will certainly leave you with an unusual feeling. A mixture between sadness and exhaustion, is how I would describe it.

Through out these 23 episodes of beautiful art work read more
May 14, 2015
Amnesia (Anime) add (All reviews)
Amnesia is by far one of the worst anime I've ever watched.

I don't know if I missed something or if I just don't understand reverse harem but this was one of the worst anime I've ever watched.

Let's start with the story.
Basically it's about a girl with no memories who die every fourth episode and restart from August 1 with a new boyfriend.

I guess the story had potential but it didn't even get close to the greatness it could have achieved.

I thought it was going to start up all tangled, which it did, then sort out into a massive mind blow. read more
May 11, 2015
If you're reading this review, you probably heard or read somewhere that this is one of the best anime ever made. My advice to you, Steins;Gate watchers is don't get your hopes up.

This anime was so hyped up that I felt like people were rubbing it in my face. The result of that: I did not find this anime all that great.

I was warned that the first few episodes would get me confused and that I'd understand better further in to the story, but I felt like I figured out the first episode pretty fast and then was confused here and there for read more
May 5, 2015
The first season did not really live up to my expectations. It was like any other shounen with a "let's kick ass" opening and a "special" main character who is weak in the beginning and gets stronger and stronger until he is almost unbeatable and kills the OP boss. The difference was that this character didn't get stronger until season 2 so season 1 was a pain but you will have to watch it to understand season 2 (obviously) But hang in there because season 2 was worth the wait.

I can not begin to describe how well made this anime was but I'll start read more
Apr 30, 2015
At first I became curious of this anime. Seemed a lot of people wanted to watch it and the name "Ao no Exorcist" Popped up everywhere. It was always in my recommended bar. Finally i decided to watch it and now that I have I feel like it was a complete waste of time.

I'm sure the manga is great. I thought the basic story was a good one. Son's of Satan and then coming of age to inherit his powers, Great! The anime had a few great things in it. Some parts of the story was really beautiful but when you put it all read more