Back to RamdomGuyScott's Profile RamdomGuyScott's Profile

Feb 14, 2020
This is getting an Anime adaptation around April/Spring 2020 so I wanted to know what the story was about.
Main question: Should you read it Yesterday wo Utatte?
Short answer: YES.
Long answer: IF you are tired from the same tropes being overused with the series that it practically feels that if you have read one, you have read them all, try the really old ones and you might find something interesting.
At least that was the case for me. I hope it's the same for others.

Meet Ruiko and Haru, our protagonists.
Ok, not really, that seems very misleading.
Let's start all over.
This story does not have A protagonist, read more
Feb 14, 2020
The beginning of a multi-millionaire franchise.
When you watch the Anime and you notice that there might be something lacking (The Anime Adaptation has way too much filler).
The source material is more gruesome, more graphic as in does not shy about the gore usage, something that in the Anime is heavily censored, you have everything extremely detailed here.
You noticed how all the minor cast are more developed or fully flesh out in the manga and become very well written characters.
If you are a fan of the franchise or familiar with the card game (In case that you have played the game or heard about it unless read more
Yuu Yuu Hakusho.
The creator from HxH is also the the creator from this series.
Therefore, you know or at least you could have a major idea of what to expect from this series.
Yu Yu Hakusho has a good story overall.
The typical Shounen Tournament Arc (They might have invented that since this manga is over 30 years old)
Yusuke Urameshi is one the most easily recognized Shounen MC, the guy has a rather unique personality, adding that a very good supporting cast in other memorable characters.
Now regarding the ending of the manga.
I believe (Also a lot of people or maybe the vast majority of the fans read more
Oct 27, 2019
This is my first review. Therefore I am fully aware that I am doing this the incorrect way, perhaps I am not being fair.
Nevertheless, objectively, I would say.
No, is not garbage, but is clearly not a master piece either.
I don't know how much of this is consider spoilers, from a completed Season but from a current series, since Season 2 will be release next year.
Instead I wanted to rant more with why it was a bad adaptation.
This might not be the general opinion, but since everyone has different opinions, as long as we respect each other is fine.

Arifureta is a BAD/Poorly made Anime read more