Back to PatoMcBrain's Profile PatoMcBrain's Profile

Aug 1, 2016
Even though I enjoyed the beginning of the series quite a lot, I'd have to say that the end was very disappointing. Yuureitou starts as a good drama, with lots of mistery. It is written so well that at some point in the chapter you jump of your seat. However, there are little hints of what the story becomes: a fairy tale for trans with MANY MANY abuses of hentai. I'll be blunt: if someone wants to jack off during an exciting reading, I doubt they want to suddenly jump off because there was some freaking scary part in the manga. I didn't like the read more
Jan 19, 2016
I thought it was a shoujo.
It has lots of fan service, which made be believe this until now, but other than that it is a great manga. One that I have enjoyed a lot. Its multiple stories combine historical realism with amusing fantasy, making this manga a very special one. The atmosphere created by the mangaka fits just right.
The development of certain characters might seem weak at first, but every one has a special moment where the magaka devotes her soul in order to make them important, yet interesting according to the general story.

And the art... well, Toboso is one of my read more
Mar 8, 2013
Okay, so I'll have to say that if you're looking for a short anime that you'll totally love and won't absorb a lot of time, THIS IS THE ONE. But (and this is one huge but) that ending was pretty lame! I'm really looking forward to reading the manga. However, all 11 episodes are great. Pllus, Makoto Yoshimori composed the music! Could you even ask for more? This is such a charming anime, I totally recommend it! If you happen to not like it, it's not as if you lost a lot of your precious time.
Feb 2, 2013
I am seriously shocked that this movie has such a low ranking. This film is more of an art film than a japanese animation film -ok, I guess you noticed it from the beginning of the movie-, thus, you better stop ranking this film according to the usual way of giving a score to an anime. This film certainly lacks of a deep story, and the character development is quite poor, but don't be mislead cause this film wasn't meant to show a great story. The animation and somebody other technical characteristics are what wey are supposed to put our eyes on, and if.somehow you've read more
Jan 15, 2013
Are people seriously writing extensive reviews about this series?
This is way too short, even though you didn't like it it won't be as if you lost a lot of time watching it.
I crack in laughter everytime I watch it, it's just plain stupid. Funny as hell.