Hello there. This is my profile and as you can see, I have very little anime that I have watched aside from movies. More of a manga person honestly. Current status: Slowly falling into idol hell.
- Reserved, RCOEI
- Their tumblr is dead, don't bother stalking. ;(
- Enjoys making myself suffer by doing things I don't enjoy. Or maybe I'm just being tsundere?
- Wears glasses
- Doesn't enjoy noise
- Their schedule is a failure and needs to be redone ;-;
- Favourite food is still lasagne even though they haven't had any in a long while
- Feels hungry a lot
- Sometimes says sorry to inanimate objects when they bump into them
- Needs to educate themselves more about the world
- Should learn more basic skills
- Not usually emotional but when they are, it's pretty bad
- Likes procrastinating studying by studying other things
- Has been called a senior citizen by friends
- Apparently, all their jokes are lame
- Head pats make them panic
- More to be added soon
All images on my profile are the work of Bukimi Isan. I only edited them.
Just because it's an old obsession doesn't mean I don't like it anymore, I still like these things.
Keyakizaka46 (Surprisingly) (Yep, that was pretty fast)
Need to think of more
I probably could've made a more suitable title for this list but it's too late, I guess.
Getting better at writing (both handwriting, formal and so on)
Drawing (Again? Yeah I don't know how I come back to this again)
Improving my speaking skills (voice isn't stable and tends to crack smh)
Try to be more responsible
save me from this descent into idol hell
Non-anime related songs for now. Not sure if I should make a separate section or just put them here as well.
The first one is mostly lyrics and the 2nd spoiler button has other types of quotes.
Without anything to lose, there is nothing to protect. Troubles, anxieties and even happiness.
But eventually, when it's my time to leave, I'd like to vanish like an insignificant bubble and fade away from everyone's memories as well.
People change. And as the years go by, so do our environments. I think it’s alright for there not to be a "proper" way of living. But I do believe that instead of trying to be satisfied on just one answer and blocking out the rest, searching for more answers, despite the pain they may bring, is a much more honest way of living.
I haven't had anything I want to say to you for a long time now. You're having delusions; that's all it is.
The future that I'd once imagined for myself is swirling together, swirling together.
But I wish you would know that's normal. After all, when we face each other, we don't run away. That means something.
Rush out without your shoes on and ride that train
Run through the pain of pelting rain without putting up your umbrella
Run through life with your heart on your sleeve, don’t hide your repulsiveness and dirtiness
You’ll never be a saint but it’s better to live
In the midst of hesitation came a
sudden blow to my abandoned self
The unending cycle of my aimless
stumbling was interrupted
The usual scenery loses its colours. One day, it'll blend and I'll get used to it.
Humans keep walking onward,
just in order to keep on living.
They proceed, while still decoding
an incomplete piece of data.
If you accept that the impossible is impossible
I'm sure you'll be able to, You'll be
able to do it perfectly
More than you know
Someone is thinking about you
Tomorrow, more than yesterday
You are beginning to
Those poor lost adults
Wishing to become children
Those poor lost children
Wishing to become adults
I ended up putting all these lyrics OTL
Please don't say such heartwarming things without warning.
Even if it's forever. For however many years, however many decades... I'll come and wake you up.
You should just be surprised about one thing. You're not skilled enough to handle two.
Hm, I see. Thanks for your valuable opinion. I'll file it under "not helpful in the slightest."
Don't knock erotica. If it weren't for erotica, you wouldn't have been born.
It doesn't matter how lame you look, as long as you win in the end! I don't wanna hear shit from a loser who doesn't even know that!
They often say that humans can't live alone. But you can live pretty long by yourself. Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to be alone in your solitude.
I think you're right. I'm performing. I want people to like me. I want to have friends. But I'm socially inept, so when I thought, "What can I do to help myself?", the answer I got was, "Let's try liking everyone." That made it a little easier to perform.
The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there.
Our relationship was stale and relaxing. I could gain solace whenever there is anyone who can accept me for who I am.
I love how flowers remain as their original selves.
I can accept everything about flowers.
I can express myself according to the other person's wishes, or say what the other person wants, and I want this to happen too.
But this is my limit.
It is a cowardly act to fully submit to the other person's wishes.
That is basically an avoidance of conflicts, redirecting of responsibilities, running from any hurt that may come with conflicts, refusal to improve—I, who is willing to accept everything, is too afraid to deny anything.
For my denial may hurt the other person, and break up a love that was built for a long time.
Since I chose to continue living a life where we could feel comfort, 'I had no right to make any decision'.
It's so typical of you to distance yourself like that.
- Ayatsuji She's relatable, I admire her sense of responsibility and drive to succeed.
- Okeya He empathises very much with others but he's not perfect and makes plenty of mistakes.
- Miwa She's an unrealistic character to me. Too altruistic but she does change and become more humanlike.
- Kisaragi She takes things too seriously and she's somewhat of a loser. Her voice is nice too ofc.
- Koremitsu He's seen as a delinquent, is dense but tries his best to understand others. Despite his own feelings, he makes the decisions that would benefit the other person the most instead.
- Yamato His casualness was really fun to see and I liked how he changed after meeting Ninomiya. Hahaha, their relationship seems nice really. They just do things for each other though not all the time.
- Nonaka She really brightened up the manga she was in. Just like how she brought a little cheer to Uozomi's life after she appeared.
- Tsubasa She's an obsessive stalker but she doesn't hide it from Shinya. Doesn't have any shame in her hobby at all.
- Aihara She never gave up on pursuing Irie. Considering how much of a jerk he was, she deserves a medal or something. Jokes aside, she always tried her best to see the good in Irie despite all the evidence suggesting otherwise.
- Munakata He loves folklore and well, he loves it so much he puts his job on stake for his passion. The little side story in the manga may have also influenced me, haha.