Back to OKAMI15_TAMA's Profile OKAMI15_TAMA's Profile

Sep 11, 2019
*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Fate series again. Now, I know if you are here after watching the first Fate/Stay Night, how much disappointment must you be in. The first route of F/SN is too damn overrated. PLEASE DO NOT watch F/SN Unlimited Blade Works or F/SN Heaven's Feel without watching F/0 first and please don't watch F/0 without the first route of F/SN. I mean, you can but I wont recommend doing that.

So, the story here remains the same 7 masters are selected, they summon 7 servants and fight for the Holy Grail, a device that can grant any wish. The true nature of the Grail is read more
Jul 9, 2019
"I Giorno Giovanna, have a dream."

So the 5th part of one the most famous manga series is about to come to an end. Aureo Vento (Italian), Ougon no Kaze (Japanese) or simply Golden Wind in a word is fabulous .

Well honestly, I did not read the 5th part manga but, I was quite excited for the anime adaptation of this part. Well, it was partly because of the 7-page :"MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!" scene. The scene in anime certainly lived up to expectations. (It lasted 30 seconds!!!).

The story itself is fairly simple::: - Giorno Giovanna son of former fan (and meme) favorite antagonist DIO Brando, wants to read more
Jul 7, 2019
*CONTAINS SPOILERS IN PARA 3 *

So, here we are!!! After a seriously long period of wait we finally get the the season 3's part 2.
Well to be very honest, i thought 10 episodes was too short a season to cover the Return to Shiganshina Arc, but they managed to pull it off nicely in those 10 episodes. WIT decided to change animations style this once a bit. I don't know of others but, the after seeing the animations in this season, the season was worth every moment of wait.

Coming to story, we get many shocking revelations and answers in this season. Well, some answers raise read more
May 15, 2019
Well, the animations get really better than the last season.
Although I am tired of hearing the NAKAMA (FRIEND) power lecture but still, the fights are much ,ore better than the last season and of course, fairytail has those comedy moments.
Really enjoyed the tartarus arc.
It's good for passing time.
The comedy is as good as always and really got see some character relations developing. Especially between Natsu and Lucy.
Fan service........... Same as the last season. Though still some scenes from the manga are censored, nothing new in that.

So, overall a good anime to put aside your brain and have some fun.