Back to NoireBlanc's Profile NoireBlanc's Profile

Nov 8, 2019
"Reality is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Hello World, to me, is a conceptual masterpiece that questions the world's imminent jumps in development.

Story: (7/10)

Conceptually, the plot for the movie was without a doubt, on-par with, or even above-average in comparison to Tomohiko's previous creations. As a big fan on science and futuristic fiction in both Japanese and Western theatres, the overall storyboard was hooking and had me on-board throughout the show.

However, possibly due to the time margins movies are, some areas were somewhat underdeveloped and had a disequilibrium of the movie's two prominent elements, and many unanswered questions It was increasing confusing as read more
Aug 2, 2017
I started watching this particular Anime, after one montage video of this popped up in my recommendations tab on YouTube. The thumbnail already gave it away, and I wanted to start bingewatching this.

Finished this entire 24-Episode story in the span of 24 hours, and boy it was amazingly constructed as well as touching. The emotions that spew up into you watching this Anime is incredible.

Story - 9/10 - The story was well thought out, and put nicely in an order, including numerous amounts of humour and laughable parts along the way.

Art - 8/10 - The generic Anime look was all familiar to me.

Character - read more