Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick. Anyways jokes aside. My name's Neens! Welcome to my profile.
Early this year I got back into watching anime after a long hiatus. I first started getting into anime when I was a kid with Oruchuban Ebichu. Ever since then I watched many others. I've been using MAL for a while, but just to look up anime. I made an account to follow with all the anime I've watched. Please bear with me as I am still undergoing list updates when I remember about certain title names that I've seen in the past.
I don't read much manga, but if you have a recommendation, please do tell me! I'm not too picky about genres.
I'd recommend any anime that I've rated from 8-10.
Please don't take my ratings seriously. I rate to my enjoyment.
10. Incredible: Honestly close to perfect. Really enjoyed it. Made an impact to me in some significant way. The characters, art, story line and soundtrack were all top notch.
9. Amazing: Had one or two flaws, some details overpowered them. Overall enjoyed what was brought.
8. Great: Had my attention from the start. Very few flaws, but it was very enjoyable.
7. Good: It's an okay anime. It was predictable and aimed at being a generic show.
6. Above Average: Boring. Nothing groundbreaking.
5-2. Average: Time waster. Most likely dropped. Nothing really significant going on. Not good nor bad.
1. Dreadful: Holy shit. Who's in the gods name thought this was okay to put out to the public? Like c'mon now.