Back to Nalexie_'s Profile Nalexie_'s Profile

Dec 12, 2015
Naruto (Anime) add (All reviews)
I was shocked that the rating for Naruto was lower than 8.0. Everyone acts like this anime is the best thing since sliced bread. It's not awful, but it's not great.
Plot/Story: 5/10 I love the concept of Naruto. I love the whole "multiple people have these beast inside of them" thing. In a way it's original. You don't see many ninja anime's. This anime has made me laugh and cry. So that's a plus. However, there's the whole filler thing. No one likes fillers. Especially when 40% of the anime is made up of them. Shippuden had a way better plot/story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art: 7/10 Decent read more
Dec 11, 2015
Plot/Story: 8/10 I really loved the concept of the anime. I loved the gore and I thought the Ghoul's looked so badass. The plot isn't slow. It goes by pretty fast so you have to pay attention. It's not a masterpiece, but it's still pretty good. The ending was not satisfying. That's why you have to read the manga to see what happens.
Art: 10/10 REALLY good art. The animators did a good job with the gore scenes.
Sound: 10/10 The sub is really good. The dub is good. Not great, but good. I would recommend the dub as well as the sub version. The soundtrack is read more
Dec 11, 2015
Bleach (Anime) add (All reviews)

Plot/Story: 9/10 before episode 310. It's original, unique, and badass. I love the whole hollow thing. So fucking cool. After episode 310, it got stupid as hell. IT GOT SO STUPID. I was pissed. I wasn't happy. I was sad. I was everything. It was like I was eating a yummy sundae and then realizing that the yummy sundae was actually yummy garbage. Before episode 310, I loveddddd Bleach. Should've stopped after 310.
Art: 9/10 Very nice art. No complaints really.
Sound: 10/10 Great dub AND sub voices. The soundtrack is so good. Has the best music and openings than any other anime I've watched read more
Dec 11, 2015
Plot/Story-line: 7/10 Good. A little slow in the anime. The manga is way better. It's VERY cute. If you like lighthearted stuff, then I think you'll love this anime. The ending in the anime isn't very satisfying, so read the manga.
Art: 7/10 It isn't awful, but it isn't great. It is an older anime so my expectations for the art wasn't very high.
Sound: 6/10 AWFUL dub. Tohru's dub and sub voice is super squeaky and annoying and high pitched. She sounded like she was about to cry all the time. Oh my gosh. Everybody else's voices were okay. And the music was decent.
Characters: 8/10 read more
Dec 11, 2015
Plot/Story-line: 9/10 I love the plot. One question will always pop into your head. Why? The anime leaves you guessing and wanting more. Which is good. It's not funny. It has its little funny moments here and there. But those are very rare moments. It's more dark and deep than funny. If you're looking for a funny anime, you've come to the wrong place.
Art: 10/10 Beautiful, beautiful, and gorgeous. The animation is so good. Props to the animators. The manga has pretty good art too.
Sound: GREAT sub AND dub voices. The emotions are good. I prefer the dub. The soundtrack is SOOOOO good read more
Dec 9, 2015
Plot: Original plot and storyline. It's easy to follow. There're not a lot of fillers. You can always go to animefillerlist.com if you want to see which episodes are fillers. It'll make you cry and it'll make you laugh. Just watch it.

Art: Don't judge the anime just on the art. I'm not going to lie, it's a little funky in the beginning. The art gets SO good later on in the series. I'm getting tired of people only watching the first episode and then they go and talk shit about the anime. At least, watch multiple episodes.

Sound: The best voice actors ever. The read more