Back to Nalexie_'s Profile Nalexie_'s Profile

Apr 2, 2016
7/10
The story is nothing special at all. Typical sports anime. It kept my attention for the most part, so I'll give it credit for that. I felt that it was kind of messy. It was just a little all over the place. Watch it and you'll know what I mean. It was cute. I LOVED the parkour/freerunning moves. That's what made the anime so enjoyable for me.

Art/Sound:
4/10
One of the worst things. The art was beautiful, but I hated how they made the hair translucent. It annoyed the living crap out of me. I HATED how they played the same damn song throughout all the read more
Apr 2, 2016
Btooom! (Anime) add (All reviews)
7/10
I really really liked the concept of this anime. It was great. I think the story was unique, but it was lacking. I don't know how. It was just missing something and I can't put my finger on it. The psychological aspect of the anime was amazing. It's deep and thought provoking. It shows you how twisted humans can be. This is pretty much the only thing I actually liked about Btooom!

Art/Sound:
8/10
I think the art is very good. The dub and sub voices are actually pretty great if I do say so myself. The opening and ending songs were decent.

Characters:
2/10
The characters are read more
Mar 31, 2016
Free! (Anime) add (All reviews)
Why oh why is this anime so highly rated? Hmm. I'll try not to completely drag this anime. I don't even know why it's considered a sports and comedy anime. It lacked in both areas. They bitched and moaned more than they actually swam. "I miss Rin so much. Come back to us" "I'm free or maybe not so free.....I don't know anymore" "I'm going to beat you Haru. I have a crazy obsession with you". "Rin. You did your best. I secretly low key love you"

4/10
THERE WAS NO PLOT. The story was just so....boring. It was all so....boring. It didn't really grab my read more
Mar 30, 2016
So this is going to be a review for the first and second season. I won't spoil anything.

9/10
Super good. I can't say that it's unique, but it's good. I love the fact that it's actually realistic. I can see something like this happening in real life. I REALLY love how they didn't make them win every match. That's what made it even more real. I don't really have much to say about the story. The concept is very good. It's not very slow and it's not too fast.

Art:
8/10
I actually really like the animation. I think it's super good. I like the facial expressions that read more
Mar 29, 2016
Wow. This anime was just.....wow. It was a roller-coaster. If you don't mind getting caught up in your feelings, I'd highly recommend watching this. Fair warning: it's a psychological anime, so it'll fuck with your mind a little bit.

10/10 Story: VERY unique. I don't believe I've ever watched an anime like this before. It's actually in a way realistic. It just draws you in from the beginning. You have these broken characters and you want to know why they're so broken. After episode 14, I did feel that it dragged on a little bit. Nonetheless, it was still amazing. Crazy good plot.
----------
10/10 Art: read more
Feb 10, 2016
I was SO hyped when I found out that they made an animated version of this manhwa. Okay. Now to my review.
Story 9/10:
If you didn't read the manhwa, I would recommend reading it. It makes more sense if you do. The story is very fast paced, but it's a very good watch. It's easier to follow if you read the manhwa I think.
Art 10/10:
BEST art I've seen in a long ass time. A lot of anime's nowadays are lacking in art. It was refreshing to watch something with amazing art. I was highly impressed. The manhwa had beautiful art too. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sound 9/10:
The sub read more
Dec 20, 2015
Don't think. Just read the manga. It's SO good.
Let me start off by saying if you don't like or are not okay with manga's that have sex, cursing, big boobs, prostitutes, psychological stuff, gangs, violence, bad-ass characters, then I wouldn't read it if I were you. This manga isn't for everyone. Moving along.

Story: 10/10 If I could describe the plot in one word it would be interesting. It's very interesting. The climax is good. You want to know more about these people and what they're all about. The story-line is unique. I don't think I've really read a manga like this before. At first read more
Dec 15, 2015
Plot/Story: 7/10 Good concept. I love supernatural stuff. I think it's hard to find good ghost/spirit anime's nowadays. The plot isn't very interesting, but it's not bad. It doesn't progress hardly. They go from one case to the next and it can get pretty boring. It's mildly entertaining though. It's like you're sitting on a train waiting for it go, but it goes nowhere. Manga is slightly better.
Art: 8/10 The art is pretty good. Nothing spectacular though.
Sound: 8/10 Pretty good sub and dub voices. My only complaint is the Australian guys voice in the dub. It's so bad. Other than that, it's pretty good. read more
Dec 12, 2015
Where to start, where to start. Okay.

Let's start with the OH SO original plot. You have this young boy who just wants to get stronger so he can become some kind of hero of justice and save humanity basically. And of course he's affiliated with a group who has similar goals and views as him. This anime reminds me of Attack On Titan. Tatsumi is your typical anime boy.

This anime had potential to be so good. I love anime's with gore and fighting and badass female characters. It had that. Speaking of characters, there's like no development of the characters. Do you want read more
Dec 12, 2015
Plot/Story: 10/10 I just want to start off by saying that this anime is SO fucking funny. You'll be laughing in the first five minutes. Unless you know......you don't have a sense of humor. Super original and unique plot. You got this yakuza looking guy looking after a baby. I mostly watched this just for the comedy.
Art: 8/10 Very good art. Not too shabby.
Sound: 9/10 Nice voices. The baby's voice is adorable.
Characters: 9/10 Super likable characters. Most of them are so funny. Decent character development.
Overall: 8/10 If you like to laugh. Watch this anime. If you're one of those people who THINK they read more