Who the heck are you?
I'm Nick (or fully Nicola, whichever you prefer), just a 18 year old man from Italy who likes to watch anime in his free time as well as playing videogames and do other shit any person loves to do at this age, expect me to bash on anime I hate and defend anime I love here and there, I try to be objective when rating something but please keep in mind that it's not always possible due to the overload of parameters that I usually make use of, so don't take ratings too seriously and get offended by them.
I'll accept any random friend request, so if you see me somewhere and feel like adding me, don't refrain, I bite no human.
Miscellaneous stuff about me/my taste no one is probably going to bother reading:
• I outright hate the word "otaku" and I'd never identify myself as one. I think there should be no such thing as this social identity if it even is a thing;
• I absolutely hate any SAO fandom because they're absolutely cancer, made of people with no taste whatsoever who will get wet just when hearing the name "Kirito", males taking him as an example to follow because he's edgy and cool and all that crap;
• Favourite Pokémon(s): Weavile, Blaziken, Starmie, Lapras, (all the others that should go here keep changing)
• Favourite OP's in not necessarely accurate order:
#1 Cardcaptor Sakura: Maaya Sakamoto - Platinum
#2 Neon Genesis Evangelion: Yoko Takahashi - Zankoku na Tenshi no these
#3 Cowboy Bebop: The Seatbelts - Tank!
#4 Samurai Champloo: Nujabes ft. SHINGO2 - Battlecry
#5 Fullmetal Alchemist: Porno Graffitti - Melissa
#6 Mob Psycho 100: MOB CHOIR - 99
#7 Cardcaptor Sakura: Gumi - Catch You Catch Me
#8 Steins;Gate: Ito Kanako - Hacking to the Gate
#9 Ookami to Koushinryou: Kiyoura Natsumi - Tabi no Tochuu
#10 Hibike! Euphonium: TRUE - DREAM SOLISTER
#11 Kenpuu Denki Berserk: PENPALS - Tell Me Why
• Favourite ED's in no specific order:
- (actual #1) Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: Kalafina - Magia
- K-On!: HTT - Don't Say "Lazy"
- Cowboy Bebop: The Seatbelts - The Real Folk Blues
• I rate hentai (lul) by giving them a number of "Ok emojis" that goes from 1-5 and is based on enjoyment; if a hentai does not have one, it probably has some other tags as well indicating that it's something fucked up or disturbing, which I sometimes watch just to have a great dose of fun;
• 04/Oct/16: Just added extra tags that work as categories when clicked ([HENTAI], [Rewatch_Needed], [Childhood_Entry], [Not_an_Anime];
• 16/Oct/16: Stopped using detailed ratings in the tags because it took me too much time to make "perfect", to begin using the 1-10 rating system more harshly (I need to make some distinction on what's better and what's worse)
• What others commonly call Milestones:
- 100th Completion - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- 150th Completion - Kara no Kyoukai 6: Mujun Rasen