Back to MugenDreamu's Profile MugenDreamu's Profile

May 3, 2017
It's been a long time since the last anime I seen makes me pounding (and it's been a long time too since the last review I wrote). This movie almost makes me give a perfect score for it.

Story: How they correlate with the previous movie are really exceptional, the story develop with a proper pace from begining to the end, with a suprising story line. And what more important, the ending was perferct (at least that what I thought).

Art: They've done a fabulous job as expected as the previous series, background art lookin so smooth yet the battle effect so fascinate.

Sound: The insert song sound read more
Feb 15, 2015
I always love to watch this kind of show, comedy combined with romance is one of my favorite genre, and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou has found it self a place deep inside me.

A stand alone episodes is always familiar as for these kind of genre, almost no core story but even so it still attractive. As we now, if it's full comedy anime then it'll never far from unique "crazy" personalities from each character, and this show are "loaded" of that point. With all those variant "unique" personalities, you won't be bored even for just a second. Pervert behavior and echi content are still in read more
Feb 9, 2015
This's the first time I got the "4 seasons" feeling while watching an entire anime show.

What's "4 seasons" feeling I am talking about? Here's the explanation:

I felt the sensation changed 4 times while watch this anime:

1st time: During episodes 1 to 2, watching those episodes for the first time I thought this series would just be a light comedy anime which will make me chuckle without a complicated story. It just like the spring season that give a high hopes on the early year.

2nd time: During episodes 3 to 14, I'm getting a bit bored and almost drop it, but I decided to push read more
Jan 22, 2015
Nisekoi (Anime) add (All reviews)
I didn't look for any review of Nisekoi nor looking for information of it, recommended by my cousin who loves anime too (without any spoil), so I began to watch this show. Each episodes are fine, pacing are good, balance in both of romance and comedy. At the first I do not think it would be as funny as it, but it turns out vice versa.

For the chara design, it's all good, I like them. And I think their expressions was exceptional, truly amaze, if you have seen this show, you'll get what I thought, but I don't like the idea of "sprinkling" part, it read more
Jan 14, 2015
I spent so many time to rewatch this series over and over again since I first saw it over a decade ago at TV show (I really glad that HxH was aired here back then), it has a high rewatch value for me.

At the first, I thought this series will be end just no more than 24 eps, but it wasn't turned out like that.

Even this series has a remake version (HxH 2011) and has a continuation of the previous version, I'll just write these review for both of it.

Story: HxH has a good story development, all arc are fabulous, and not a single episodes read more
Jan 13, 2015
Need something to make you rolling on the floor? Well then, You found it.

This series are full of comedy, each episode are episodic, just a random problem solving, and every little things is very funny.

You'll find a few chara design not well fitted with their personalites, I mean who supposed to be cute and all, but the creators makes they to act differently. Even so I think that's the good idea and I supposed to say that's makes it the most funniest point in this anime.

The art style are good and fit in with the magical theme.

Eventhought the main story base are so-so, but overall read more
Jan 12, 2015
I almost dropped this anime, but a lot of my friends tell me not to, and I really glad that I do as they said.

Story: Stein Gate is one of the best anime that has best plot I ever watch (eventhought my completed anime list not as much as yours maybe, but still doesn't change the fact. Begin with slow pacing and confusing initial eps (that's why I almost dropped it), but after forced my self to watch more and more eps, I found an interesting point, the story development is really attract me. And I have to state that the ending was flawless.

Art and read more
Dec 27, 2014
Another great work from Makoto Shinkai, and I got recommendation of this short film animation from my friend whos like Makoto too.

Even with only a short timeline, but I thinks it developed well rather than others short animation. And the art work quality is amazing, the Sound effect are even better. I liked this show because it really well packed in both of it.

The story it self it not really get into me, but it tells an extraordinary love story. So it's worth to watch.
Dec 27, 2014
I think this anime is kind of unique, with mini sized human live as theme, makes me very interested to watch it and leave a deep feeling of it. The shades of fantasy is so strong but not exaggerate.

Story: It a simple one, with fine pace, without any boring scene. Ending is almost perfect.

Art & Sound are so-so, I like the background art of it, I don't really have any comment except that.

Characters: the design was fine, either with their personality, seiyu voice are suited well.

Enjoyment: I think Karigurashi no Arrietty will be enjoyable by anyone, although they're not an anime fan. As I mentioned read more
Story: 7/10
At the first till almost end, the story is so fine, even it feel like the pace was a bit fast. But, the ending wasn't feel right, I think it will better if it end in 10min earlier than original (I don't want to spoil it), when the most touching moment happens.

Art: 9/10
I think it has Unique art in characters expression, and of course with the scene background.

Sound: 7/10
The seiyus are good enough eventough I think it will be better if their adapt more.

Character: 8/10
I like the characters design, especially Adult Shizuka, she was so cute and mature, the rest all the same, read more