Anime is my passion.
I write reviews whenever I see a great anime. I've been an awful reviewer, so some of them might be annoying, but now it's fairly good...I think.
I rant about animusic although I'm not even a pro. What can I say?
Happy anime-ing everyone.
1. If anime feels too short, you are watching a great anime.
2. If anime feels too long, you are watching a horrid anime.
3. If you can't wait for next episode, you are watching a great anime.
4. If you start looking up for voice actors, you are starting to become an otaku.
5. If you complete anime in less than a week, you are watching a great anime.
6. Never trust small cute animals, especially if shaft makes them.
7. In fact, never trust anything/anyone cute.
8. For some reason, darkening of characters make the character x100 sexier. (homura, kurumi, nadeko...)
9. Anime is NOT cartoon.
10. Anime is NOT for kids...well, most of them anyway.
11. Those who say anime is for kids deserve to ride a nice boat ten times.
12. If world thinks frozen and lion king are masterpieces, there is absolutely NO REASON to say all anime are dumb and for kids.
13.The worst you can call a guy is calling him ichika (IS), right next to tatsuya (mahoka koukou), and him next to kyousuke (oreimo).
13. You may be a fanboy/girl, but don't belittle someone just because he/she likes/hates what you hate/like. Humans are all different, and someone may find something interesting that others absolutely hate.
14. Loving Naruto/Bleach/One Piece/Fairy Tail does not make you an anime fan. It just means you like shounen.
15. Otaku is NOT the same as loving anime.
16. Anime is not something just one person makes.
17. There is no such thing as an "absolutely" perfect anime, meaning an anime undoubtedly enjoyed by everyone in the world. Respect different opinions.
18. There is such thing as a "personal" perfect anime. These animes are anime that fits one's taste to the fullest. A perfect masterpiece are anime that covers the biggest range of personal perfect animes.
19. No moe is also moe.
20. All must feat the 'dark side' of anime; it will tempt you, and once you set foot, it will NEVER let you leave......
More to come...
My Reviewing Style
Go with positives, and give the negatives. If the anime is horrible, don't even bother writing a review (not that all animes I haven't reviewed are horrible tho)
-Did this make me interested? How was the flow? How's the logic check (some might say anime is just anime, but even nichijou needs a logic check. A baseless comedy is not funny)? How cliche is this? How fluent is the story? What motifs are in there?
-Is the art too horrible to look at? How fluent are the animations? If present, how are the battle scenes? Is it blatantly obvious that animators were slacking off?
-Are the songs too horrible to listen to? Are the songs unfit to the overall motif? Is the song too moe-centered?
-Did it deliver? Is it too mood-wrecking? Did it do its job? (most important)
3) Voice Actors
-How good were they? Were the voice actors too awkward? How good is the casting? Did they deliver their jobs well?
-Were there any sudden-enter-and-exit characters? How were main characters developed/challenged to change? How attached are you to the characters?
-Simple. Did you enjoy it?
(Sometimes, like in rebellion's case, I don't include it in overall score spectrum if the motif is not to make viewers feel happy)
Overall: Average of all and rounded in nearest whole
My first completed anime: K-ON! (I know...it's embarrassing.)
Second anime: Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!
3rd: Suzumiya Haruhi Series
4th: Lucky Star (...I know...I know, shut up...)
6th: Infinite Stratos
7th: Spirited Away
8th: Lucky Star
9th: Letter Bee
250th: Samurai Champloo
280th: Yuuki Yuuna wa Yusha de Aru
300th: Neon Genesis Evangelion
310th: Usagi Drop
315th: Owari no Seraph
320th: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Zoku
325th: Love Live! School Idol Project
330th: Dungeon de Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigai Desho Ka
--Lazing to update--
355th: Gintama 3rd Season