Back to Miyuki-Mukaido's Profile Miyuki-Mukaido's Profile

Jul 23, 2016
Although I've only read 7 chapters, so far, Jigoku no Enra is super great. I'm loving it, and I really want more chapters to hurry up and be published and translated.

The story actually piques my interest; it's about a girl named Komachi who runs into a devil named Enra (who is SUPER good looking and sexy and a million other gorgeous words to describe him), who is in the midst of a test to become the next King of Hell (the Yama). Enra himself is the youngest son of the King of Hell (a.k.a. a prince of Hell) so yeah. He is given a scroll read more
Mar 25, 2016
Absolutely loved this!

The first OVA is all of them going on a ski trip thing, and the second is all of them going to Capypa Land~

I would have to say the second OVA in this is the best out of all four of them in total~
But both of these are really funny and amazing.
And both have adorable Yato moments >w<

Although these are mostly just comedy, it's adorable and makes me really happy~ especially the second one - all my ships in one place <3

Yato, Hiyori, Yukine, Bishamon, Kazuma, Kofuku, Daikoku . . . even Ebisu is here! Having all of them together feels so special read more
Mar 16, 2016
I LOVE THIS ANIME SO MUCH.
Ahhhhhhh.

It was so beautiful.... soooo beautiful. >////<

STORY: 10/10
I love the story so much!! The plot is amazingly detailed and gorgeous. I mean, there are epic dragons, a badass Princess, and badass bodyguard, badass people... etc~
Plus, it takes place in some sort of medival-ish Japan, and it's gorgeous!!

ART: 10/10
The art is BEAUTIFUL. And so is the animation. Yona's animation and art style is the best; she's so gorgeous. And the fight scenes! They're so amazing!! The art itself is very detailed and amazing~

SOUND: 9/10
I absolutely adore the first OP and the second ED. They are both gorgeous. (I've said "gorgeous" so read more
Mar 16, 2016
This anime was really fun! I legitimately loved it.

It's basically about a guy named Kazuma, and he gets sent to a parallel world and takes a Goddess named Aqua with him. There, they both go on a weird af adventure and meet people and do stuff.

It's REALLY funny. The comedy made the anime so much better~

So:

Story: 7/10
There wasn't much story or plot as I feel there could have been, but hopefully the second season (which has been confirmed) will go into the real plot more. This season was basically of Kazuma and Aqua's (weird af) adventures. :D

Art: 8/10
It was really colorful and nice to look read more
Feb 5, 2016
Kowabon (Anime) add (All reviews)
I have to say, this anime sucked. Like, a lot xD

It was really disappointing; there was pretty much no plot. I didn't understand anything. They didn't even wrap up the anime at all; the last episode was just another 3 minute-long episode.

A lot of people were saying how it's not scary at all, but at some parts it really did scare me xD but there was no gore, no nothing. Just a few creepy/scary scenes.

What pissed me off the most is that they never answered any of my questions. They don't say WHY there are these ghost things attacking people through technology. WHY read more
Jan 27, 2016
One word that describes this OVA series: GORE.

GORE, GORE, AND MORE GORE.
Darkness, death, blood, stabbing... Those are some more things to describe this~

That's all this anime is really about, actually. And people obviously like it that way.

STORY: 7
The story was intriguing. I liked it a lot. I did get a bit confused at one point, and some of the characters were hard to keep track of, but overall, the story was pretty good.

ART: 7
The art was great actually, but not as great as it could be~ the gore was drawn well. Although I was pretty annoyed at how they made a human body seem like read more