Feel free to take a look on my profile.
I accept random friend request because why not.
How I started watching anime:
It was back in 2014, or 2015, I’m not so sure. A friend got introduced to anime because of her older brother, so that friend introduced me to some shows like Fairy Tail and Sword Art Online. I watched around a hundred episodes of Fairy Tail, but I found it generic after a while. I also watched few episodes of SAO, it was okay back then (finished it later). Few months later, I heard her talking about a show with another friend. This show was called « Clannad ». I didn’t take much interest in it until I was very annoyed by not understanding all their conversations, so I started watching Clannad. It was surprisingly interesting, and I started to understand some of their conversations. It was more the After Story of Clannad that made me take interest in anime. I asked for more recommendations and my friend suggested other Key works like Angel Beats! and Kanon (that I still need to finish). I also looked on the internet for some recommendations and I found a lot of interesting shows I watched, or still plan to watch!
10. Masterpiece. My top recommendations, my ultimate favorites. Perfect anime in my opinion. Ex: CLANNAD ~After Story~, Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
9. Almost perfect. There are few things I would change if I could but I still extremely enjoyed it. Would recommend it to anyone. Ex: Your Lie in April, Hibike! Euphonium 2, Made in Abyss.
8. Really good anime, even though it had some flaws. I really enjoyed it though it's not necessarily one of my favorite. Ex: Kobayashi-San Chi no Maid Dragon, Kokoro Connect, Kimi no Na Wa.
7. Good. No more no less. Ex: Golden Time, Flip Flappers
6. Fine but a bit disappointing. Ex: Mononoke Hime, YuruYuri First Season, Yamada-Kun and the 7 Witches.
5. Meh. Watchable but kinda bad/disappointing. Ex: Zero no Tsukaima F, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
4. Very bad/disappointing. Ex: Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo,
3. Garbage. Ex: Koi to Uso, Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart
2. Even more garbage, Appalling. Not worth anyone's time. Ex: Netsuzou TRap, Megane na Kanojo
1. The worst thing ever. The void. Absolutely awful, disgusting anime.
My top 5 favorite openings:
1. Deep in Abyss (Made in Abyss OP)
2. Serendipity (Flip Flappers OP)
3. Colorful (Puella Magi Madoka Magica Rebellion OP)
4. Hikaru Nara (Your Lie in April OP 1)
5. Flyers (Death Parade OP)
My top 5 favorite endings:
1. Magia (Puella Magi Madoka Magica ED 2)
2. Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (Bakemonogatari ED 2)
3. Heikousen (Kuzu no Honkai ED)
4. Secret Base (AnoHana ED)
5. Daisy (Kyoukai no Kanata ED)
Honorable Mention: Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no Yona (ERASED ED)
My top 5 favorite episodes:
1. CLANNAD ~After Story~ Episode 18
2. Made in Abyss Episode 13
3. Hibike! Euphonium Episode 11
4. Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 20
5. Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode 10
My Top 10 favorite OSTs:
1. Hanezeve Caradhina (Made in Abyss)
2. Credens Justitiam (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
3. Roaring Tides I & Roaring Tides II (CLANNAD)
4. Sis Puella Magica! (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
5. Ichiban no Takaramono (Angel Beats!)
6. Tomorrow (Made in Abyss)
7. Nagisa (CLANNAD)
8. The Palm of a Tiny Hand II (CLANNAD)
9. Mada Dame Yo (Puella Magi Madoka Magica Rebellion)
10. Decretum (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
My top 5 ships:
1. Kyoko x Sayaka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
2. Kumiko x Reina (Hibike! Euphonium)
3. Homura x Madoka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
4. Kobayashi x Tohru (Kobayashi-San Chi no Maid Dragon)
5. Kaori x Kousei (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso)
My 5 least favorite anime (completed):
1. Netsuzou TRap
2. Fairy Tail
3. Koi to Uso
4. Yuri!!! on Ice
My 5 least favorite anime (dropped):
2. Masamune-Kun no Revenge
4. Elfen Lied
5. Kiss Him, Not Me!
Honorable mention: Tokyo Ghoul
I still have many other ideas for lists but let just stop here.
Anime I'm watching this fall 2017
-Imouto Sae Ireba Ii
-Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou