hi, i'm a girl and i'm 21 and other than sleeping for most of the day all I do is read, play video games (pokemon), and watch anime.
uzuki shimamura is my #1
i'm winry on ps/smogon/discord & altairis on pc
---------- rating system:
10. probably had some affect on my life or on me as a person. i almost always formed a personal connection to a theme and/or character that resonated specifically with my life. example: never connected with a character more than uzuki shimamura.
9. immensely enjoyed watching it, but i did not have a strong personal connection to it.
8. still enjoyed watching it, but there wasn't much for me to connect to or there were some elements that didn't really click with me.
7. shows that i'm glad i spent some time watching and might look back on after a long period.
6. it is passable or has some especially good aspects, and i'm glad i watched it, but i'm not sure i would do it again.
5. nothing bad but nothing that good, either. if i hadn't watched this show, nothing about me or my life would be any different. a show with a 5 is usually one that doesn't have much more than cookie cutter or more generic elements to it. the more shows i watch, the more will probably be rated a 5.
4. potentially an average show ruined by one or more aspects that were really not good at all. example: vividred operation would have been a perfectly generic fighting girls show if not for the incessant panty shots.
3. something is probably good about it, but there's nothing else. example: some love live music is great, but the rest of the show isn't.
2. really terrible show, but it wasn't offensive.
1. it was bad and offensive.
some of my ratings are from when i was 15. will probably only update an older rating if i am familiar enough with the show to form a new opinion or decide to re-watch it entirely, otherwise the ratings will remain. aka that's why fairy tail's 10/10... when i was 15 i thought it was the coolest shit and it's one of the shows that made me continue watching, so that's why it gets to keep its 10.