Back to MLPFan053's Profile MLPFan053's Profile

Sep 10, 2019
Oh man. How do i even begin in expressing my thoughts regarding this story ? As in like, regarding ALL of it ?

This manga story was picturing itself as the NEXT Puella Magi Madoka Magica but in reality, this manga is the magical girl equivalent of that Nutcracker movie. You know, the one where the rats are Nazis aka Nutcracker The Untold Story/3D.

There are many problems with the story.

1) I know humans are supposed to be evil as not each or every one of us is a perfect saint but is mankind really supposed to be THIS evil ??????

Most of the antagonists or in layman read more
Sep 10, 2019
A story about a group of kids from summer camp whom were transported into an alternate world called the Digital World and befriending a select group of monsters there as their partners called Digital Monsters or Digimon, for short, the anime chronicles their adventures in saving both the Digital World and the Real World from various forces of evil and darkness which they defeat by going through all sort of trials and tribulations, they gain the potential to digivolve their partners to stronger and more powerful forms in order to defeat their evil enemies.

The team consists of eight kids and their Digimon Partners.

- Tai read more