Back to Lux_et_Chaos's Profile Lux_et_Chaos's Profile

Feb 9, 2018
This manga I'd recommend to anyone who likes more of a psychological, morbid approach. It's art on it's own self as it makes you feel the suspense and the insecurity of the main character with the pacing and the the thought out scenes.

Story: 8/10 The story itself is interesting and fairly original for a manga. It centers around an insecure boy and a psychotic mother who causes... hmm.. a lot of harm in a lot of different ways. To the boy and the family in general

Art 9/10 the art is pleasing to look at. Not the classic style yet very neat and to the point. read more
Feb 16, 2016
Gunjou (Manga) add (All reviews)
This is one of the best mangas I read in a while. I enterd this expecting... Well, surely not expecting this.

I don't want to spoil anything but if you like in depth characterization and genius writing of heavy themes you'll like this.

Story is an 8 I'd say. It is fairly original but nothing too special. Although it is the perfect setting to reveal the psychological drama and turmoil in the characters.

The art is ok. I'll give it a 6 although I did not enjoy it that much. You don't mind the art as the manga pulls you in and doesn't let you read more
Feb 10, 2016
This is my first time writing a review but there is no manga more fitting than this one to be the first. My overall rating is a 7. So why is this thing in my favourites?

The story is noting special. An underdog, rejected because people are judgy and shallow. The main charachter isn't the smartest cookie but he holds unbelievable strength...although he does not use it at all! Infact he is the best person ever, with a soul and intentions as pure as snow.

The art really needs getting used to. I thought about quitting just because of it.

The characterization is done fairly well read more