Back to Lorian_Guisan's Profile Lorian_Guisan's Profile

Aug 15, 2019
Mix (Manga) add (All reviews)
Mix, a semi-sequel to the well known Touch by Adachi-sensei. My point in this analysis of "Mix" is to point out, why this serie doesn't work as good as his other long baseball mangas.

Story (6) : Set 30 years after the events of our dear Uesugi Tatsuya, we have this time 2 brothers ( here's a similarity with Touch ), but not a childhood friend but a little sister.

Sooooo why isn't it good ? First the goal, in Touch it takes 8 volumes to clearly see the objective of the manga, but it is clear : going to the Koshien in the place of read more
Apr 4, 2019
I think this the manhua/manga that got me the most awkward ever.

Story - 4

I'd say decent, the male school with only a few males isn't really new. The ex boyfriend interactions were really bad. There's a lot you can dot an an author with an ex, for example : the ex that knows the girl better, flashbacks, etc... but NONE, just your average pitiful stalker.

Art 8

Well that was good, even tho I wasn't a big fan of the chara-designs.

Character 4

Well here's a new weak point. The characters often contradict themselves, have no deep at all, and you just wonder why some of them are even read more
Sep 22, 2018
Well, when I read first chapter, I was like "wtf 8.5/10 for this shit of hentai", weeeeeell I wasn't right, it's just a psychopath story.

Here we go with the story. Well average guy with no friends takes up-skirt photos to escape reality, when he's fund out by a psycho-girl who likes bonding (rope and stuff) people. At least it's original.

Well art is quite good. Nothing to say, it's better than average.

Characters, nothing new except for the bonding part. An average pervert and a Yandere, well kinda bad.

Enjoyment ? Well tell me if someone ever had fun reading this, it's just bad, in the very least read more
May 7, 2018
"Save you ? Me ? I can't do that. You're the only one that can save yourself."

If you're here, you are definitely a fan of the Monogatari Series, or maybe just a random person just looking for a manga. In all cases, I recommend you this manga. \NO SPOILERS/

Story : 9.5

The story is really awesome, it's about the relationships between Araragi, the main character, and 6 other girls, who all have awesome personalities. I must also say that it's not your typical vampire story tho.

Art : 10

If i could add 11/10, I would definitely, it's just the BEST art I've EVER seen. The scenery read more