Back to Lolicon's Profile Lolicon's Profile

Jan 26, 2010
This anime is one of the few anime that made me cry. and its the one and only anime that made me cry 2 times in the series. Episode 9 and 13. A storyline that shows the realitys of war. not from the view point of the soldiers but from the view point of the people back at home. How war effects a nation of people when the war is battled on there nations land. This view point seen from 3 high school students already in a love triangle.

Shuji is just a normal high school student. Chise is a a shy girl. But she confesses read more
Nov 30, 2009
There are very few Anime Series I rate a 10. But this is one that I rate a +10. I absolutely adored this Series. It was 100% one of a kind. Blending Ultra-violence, Harem, Moe, Comedy, and other elements to make this one of the greatest Anime series ever made. There was NOTHING to complain about through this entire show. Yes there is Gore everywhere, but nonetheless. This is a series I recommended watching before we die. OOOAAA!
Nov 9, 2009
Ai Doll (Anime) add (All reviews)
O_o....WHAT THE FUCK?! This is a very very creepy and fucked up Hentai. It was horrid to watch. There is NOTHING good to say about it. But the only thing I can say is the Main Character, would be better off in a better hentai. This is really the most screwed up Anime I have EVER encountered(excluding "Kite"). Don't waste your money or ROM on this crappy ass piece of trash.