Back to LoliNami's Profile LoliNami's Profile

Jun 3, 2017
Probably my 4th review, and boy did this anime become a let down quickly. Don't get me wrong, the premise is a great idea, but the execution is poor with Re: Creators. Episode 1 is promising, but from there it falls into cliche valley.

What began it's descent from a really, really good anime, which I saw a different review suggestion this could be a classic--which I find a joke--is I think the second episode which provided us a theory as to why everything is happening.

This theory was poorly placed because the characters from the anime worlds were just introduced and with no evidence supporting the read more
May 12, 2017
I will note that I am not the best at writing reviews, and that this is only my second or third time writing one. It may not be objective and fair, but these are my honest thoughts on this anime.

I decide to give this a fair try, and I'll be watching it till the end, my friend suggested it to me and that is why I am continuing to watch it otherwise I would have dropped it the first episode. He claims it picks up but I have yet to see that.

The story is one of the weakest aspect of this show, careful because I read more