Back to LeoneMirajane's Profile LeoneMirajane's Profile

Dec 28, 2019
Bananyaaaa~

Story:
It was a new story. I never saw something like this in any Anime bevor and I like unique ideas. Don't expect a complex story. I was the most time like "What the heck?", but in a good way.

Art:
It was nice, but nothing special.

The same as at Art.

Character:
They where funny and some where really cute but they didn't have a complex personality.

Enjoyment:
It was a nice Anime for in-between, but not much more.

I have to say, I watched this season without seeing the first one. I only started watching it like this because I was curious because of the front image of the Anime. As I read more
Dec 28, 2019

Story:
I missed some parts in it. There was this feeling like something more should be made of it but then the Anime was over. It still got a 9 from me, because it was still a little but nice story and I loved the concept a lot.

Art:
I have nothing to complain about it but it also wasn't outstanding or something special. It was nice, but that's all. (Not that that's a bad thing)

It was ok.

Character:
I loved most of the characters but the most of them weren't unique. You saw the same type of this character allready in other Animes. And I would have liked to read more
Dec 20, 2019
Most of the time I thought: will this ever gonna be funny?

Story:
I haven't really gotten into the story because it was too mainly focused on the jokes, about which I will write at Enjoyment.

Art:
It was ok. Not outstanding but it wasn't irritating and chibis are allways good for comedy-Animes, in my opinion.

Sound:
The only thing that I really liked about the Anime was the Opening. It has a good rythm and is really matching for a comedy- Anime. The Ending and the OST where ok, not outstanding but also not irritating.

Character:
They where not really good elaborated, in the end I knew nothing about them and that's read more