Back to Karpi_'s Profile Karpi_'s Profile

Apr 30, 2017
I guess the biggest problem of the show is that some characters just do not behave like you would think they do 'cause of their behavior in the main-series. It's not completely different, but still: there are some notable differences. For example, Revy is way to kind. But besides that: Some episodes where realy funny, others where more like ,,Meh". Just go and watch it. We are talking about around 2 Minutes long shorts, you can watch the whole series in like 14-20 minutes or something like that. And it pays. If you still not sure if you should watch it: This anime has ponchos.
Apr 5, 2017
Shelter (Anime) add (All reviews)
This isn't going to be a normal Review. I mean: We're talking about a Music Video/Short Movie with about 6 Minutes of running time, so it's probably faster if you go and just watch it but to consider if you should do so. Instead, this ist going to be my opinion about this anime.

Well, lets just say i would actually see this as a piece of art. I mean: It's a short movie with a more or less deeper message, and I think that's already enough to count it as such. Well, the story is something between ,,nothing special" and ,,has its moments", but i read more