Report Juicy-Yuuji's Profile

Statistics

Anime Stats
Days: 144.2
Mean Score: 7.26
  • Total Entries637
  • Rewatched6
  • Episodes8,655
Anime History Last Anime Updates
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Jul 12, 10:39 AM
Watching 14/26 · Scored -
Dr. Stone
Dr. Stone
Jul 12, 10:37 AM
Watching 2/? · Scored -
Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Jul 12, 10:36 AM
Completed 12/12 · Scored 7
Manga Stats
Days: 26.6
Mean Score: 7.61
  • Total Entries86
  • Reread0
  • Chapters4,745
  • Volumes531
Manga History Last Manga Updates
Nanatsu no Taizai
Nanatsu no Taizai
10 hours ago
Reading 319/? · Scored -
Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen
Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen
10 hours ago
Reading 42/? · Scored -
Yakusoku no Neverland
Yakusoku no Neverland
10 hours ago
Reading 111/? · Scored -

Favorites

All Comments (16) Comments

Would you like to post a comment? Please login or sign up first!
superhik72 Aug 18, 2017 8:21 AM
Taman mi potrebno društvance. ;)
superhik72 Aug 17, 2017 8:03 PM
Da bi ti tako reagovao. :* ❤❤❤
Čekam vas još. Ovako još nije bilo od kada sam Gintami dao 1.
Poltergeist18 Apr 9, 2017 11:55 AM
Heya, hvala za add. :D
Someone_Random Apr 9, 2017 10:21 AM
Hvala za fr.
Kazami Apr 8, 2017 10:40 AM
I already love you xD
Kazami Apr 8, 2017 9:07 AM
Yo, shorty!

ty for the fr
superhik72 Mar 2, 2017 1:03 PM
Хау дуд ју фајнд ми боиии?
AestheticOnion Feb 22, 2017 12:15 AM
Killed 90% of the Jews, and left the other 10% for us to understand why

Hahhah, da da :P
Dublja priča od Evangeliona i Proxy-ja zajedno
AestheticOnion Feb 21, 2017 11:36 AM
Hvala za add :D
Dosta čudan izbor favorita btw
The_Speedster Feb 8, 2017 4:01 PM
Hello! Thanks for the friend request! I accepted it just now. Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I hope we can share some interests in anime and other things you enjoy to talk about. I also hope we can get along as well too. Thank you! ^-^
XoX99 Feb 8, 2017 6:34 AM
hey there! :)
Thanks for the fr,nice to meet you!
Kayla_Kitty Nov 17, 2016 2:20 PM
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!
Kayla_Kitty Aug 29, 2016 7:56 PM
Thank you for the request!
MrHawky Aug 11, 2016 8:38 AM
Who are you and why should I trust you >;((((((
DeviousBlaze Oct 8, 2015 2:58 AM
No worries man