Back to Josephkhland's Profile Josephkhland's Profile

Dec 22, 2020
This anime is very enjoyable and manages to keep you hooked for the next one each time, without shoving cliffhangers on your face. If there is one thing I can say for sure it's that this is like "Among us" -The Anime Adaptation, and it's pretty lit at doing that.

The artist pretty good and it definitely has a nice going at showing Nana's two faces.

Concerning the sound, I haven't noticed anything exceptional. The ending song is pretty good

You might read several reviews debunking how "Most of the characters are just brainless" and that's how the main character just happens to succeed. But I read more
Dec 18, 2020
The show had felt quite generic and predictable, feeling similar to many other isekai out there. The characters act a bit cringingly and there isn't significant action involved in the show.

The show felt like a solid 6/10, something which was simply fun to watch only because there wasn't something better to do at the time.

However, the final episode on its own was done in an exceptional manner. Even though each episode until that point felt shallow and very simple, they build up quite nicely for the final episode, revealing a deeper character aspect for the overall generic protagonist.

There is a second season read more
May 1, 2020
REVIEW ON FIRST 3 VOLUMES:

I've encountered this Light Novel Completely Randomly and just reading the Preview hooked me into reading the rest of it. Sadly I don't know how to read Japanese, but for the 3 first Light Novels that I have read so far, I've got to say this has been a Great Reading experience for me.

First I am going to include the parts I've really enjoyed with these novels:

Characters: Reading it you can feel each character is unique in their own way. It gives for some quite interesting and enjoyable conversations. The Comedy element is quite strong in most of their read more