Back to Jenkki's Profile Jenkki's Profile

Mar 7, 2019
MAL synopsis:

"Lonely high school student, Yukiteru Amano, spends his days writing a diary on his cellphone, while conversing with his two seemingly imaginary friends Deus Ex Machina, who is the god of time and space, and Murmur, the god's servant. Revealing himself to be an actual entity, Deus grants Yukiteru a "Random Diary," which shows highly descriptive entries based on the future and forces him into a bloody battle royale with 11 other holders of similarly powerful future diaries.

With the last person standing designated as the new god of time and space, Yukiteru must find and kill the other 11 in order to survive. read more
Mar 27, 2018
This is a probaply the best manga I have ever read. You will not regret reading this.

Story: 9

The story and plot is great, the only thing that bothers me a bit are the extras.

Art: 9

The art is great and very unique! I like the characters are a bit more curvy, it makes them realistic compared to other manga charaters.

Charcters: 10

The characters are absolutely outstanding, and well designed + unique.

Enjoyment: 10

I have cried and laughed during this manga, and it really impacted my views on life.

Overall: 10

Definietly deserves more attention and an anime adaption.