This is the classic basic bitch Reddit bro Seinen manga.
It is overall horribly okay. If the characters were written better it could be stunning.
-The manga itself is very well drawn in the sense of the flow of panels and action being paced well.
-It is believable and reads easily where many action manga's cannot do this properly.
-The amount of gore for the topic matter is a perfect balance to the plot.
-The some of male characters and some minor ones are believable in terms of what one would do in that scenario.
- It jumps into the story in a reasonable fashion and tells the
story well throughout the manga
- The "aliens" are unique in design and the idea for the story is original
- There's a dog. The dog is cute
- I would like to introduce the author to some real life women. He seems to have trouble conceptualizing them outside of boxes.
Big titted Rei Ayanami bootleg is a horrific bland turbo-cuck. She's bland and excessively used as rape-bait in the story to the point its unnecessary and the story screams "this was written by a dude".
Whore Angelina Jolie In Tomb Raider is also a character that had me roll my eyes. Guys who don't know women only tend to be able to write three kinds of women: doormats, semen demons, excessively bitchy, and crazy.
All of these women in the story were poor rip offs from other sexualized poorly written female characters.
- The constant Yakuza guys are annoying. It is the same trope over and over. It's gross and tiring.
- The other characters are frustrating in terms of lack of development and how they act outside the world. It seems too scripted in their "not in the alien fight" time for a manga that is supposed to keep you guessing....except for dog. We love dog.