Hello! It's your hispanophone enemy with terrible English grammar, Igzeivy AKA Xavier. I hate most users with low mean score with whom I have a less than 50% affinity.
NOTE: I removed all scores until reaching 100 days and 700 completed entries. I removed them because I had a strong obsession with my distribution. Maybe if I spend +100.0 days, I will be less butthurt.
NOTE (2): I'm going fishing watching One Piece. |Probability of dropping One Piece: 12% |Progress in One Piece (8th day): 19.8%
Number of daily list updates if I watch a shitty average anime: 9
Number of daily list updates if I watch One Piece: 26
Before sending a friend request, read my rules and let's talk about something.
If you don't want to suffer at scrolling in my list, press here.
What can I say now?: I hate MAL because Alice Carroll's picture changed.
What can I opine about I am watching?: Davy Back Fight = Cancer.
I was born in 2003 in a small country that is governed by a dictator called Bachi. I began to watch anime since I watched this stupid video, for the simple fact that it's in Japanese, then I opened Netflix to watch an anime and the first was this one, I didn't like too much completing series, but I was a casual because I only had the ability to judge music and my native language grammar, but not audiovisual media... I hate reggaeton and latin trap, they sound awful like this anime. And I know how to write Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji, surely most users that have a low mean score don't know because they don't care for animanga universe but their MAL accounts.
I am supposedly INTP-T. Ignore the 16personalities test. I am introvert and eight out of my ten favorites characters are too.
I have always suffered from bullying in all the schools I attended because I did not speak to anyone and because I did strange things as spin in the whiteboard, I have many problems in classes, especially if it is online classes, I have the habit of leaving everything at the last minute because I was always an idiot. Three times I was about to fail the course due to the problems I had of irresponsibility. Every IQ test is trash, because I always have +100.
Since now, I will have less time to enjoy life.
My level of laziness surpasses the sloth animal itself and when I run for a long time my heart cannot hold. I never want to have a girlfriend, because if I complain about my parents and my little brother who is always hitting me, so then how can I put up with being with a woman? I hate that lonely life is more expensive than together with a woman or my parents. What an unfair world!
My father is silly because he doesn't know how to write, he always has spelling mistakes, my middle name is his victim.
My last list updates will be less because of lack of free time. Since now, my father will always drag me to his work.
I think that 60% of things are bad, hence my mean score below 5. There are some people I don't like, there are some I hate them with all my being.
I have no problem if you like Rent-a-Girlfriend, at least you had tolerance.
I have no problem if you like SAO, I also like it despite its flaws.
I have no problem if you like Cavalry, at least you didn't get bored.
I have no problem if you like Domestic na Kanojo, at least is not painful to watch compared with the pretentious Oregairu.
I have no problem if you like Date a Live, at least it was funny, but I don't care for it.
I have no problem if you like Aki Sora, because you are an open-minded pervert.
I have no problem if you like Charlotte, but you need to find idiocies.
I have no problem if you like Akame ga Kill!, at least you failed to its cynicism and you didn't get bored.
I have no problem if you dislike Elfen Lied, because you are a really closed minded.
But the only problem I have is that you can like Darling in the FranXX (especially if you think ditf is better than Evangelion, Zegapain, RahXephon, Elfen Lied and Gurren Lagann) and Yosuga no Sora (especially if you think that this abomination is better than Koi Kaze), and you give Kobato a 1/10.
When I have impure thoughts I have a problem in my heart, so I think that when I see a pretty woman it gives me that. I hate the beach or any bathing place because I always have that kind of trouble. Love and lust are not the same thing.
I want to die, but no one can do me the favor of killing me without my realizing it, since I was 11 years old I had that problem.
It has always been difficult for me to make friends because I don't know what to discuss. If you have seen a comment from me, tell me, haven't you seen it very empty?
I hate peppers and onions in food because they taste too bitter.
I have a problem with fruits: Apples feel crisp but taste dull on my tongue; pineapples taste too weird and too sour; passion fruit are too passionnant for my tongue; the bananas leave me a strange breath but I like them better when they are between their stage of life in the middle; strawberries taste better in juice than fruit because they feel too weird in my mouth; carrots taste bitter and sweet at the same time.
My fears are big spiders and sexy women: Big spiders because are ugly; sexy women because I am idiot.
Reading literature books has never caught my attention.
My wish that will never be fulfilled is to never be hungry, never want to eat something and have infinite nutrients to live on, also to be quiet in a void without anyone bothering me.
A user told me that I care about the scores of others but it is not entirely true, on this site there are many troll users or who want to look the important ones by giving a series a bad score just to joke. I think it sucks less to be off this website. I don't give a damn if a person actually has an average score under five (as long as they don't exceed the two highest or lowest grades). For example, crescensXG and SingleH are the best users I have seen on this site so far that have a low average score of 4, but it gives me a little laugh how harsh they are. I am accepted on internet by a normal user. Look at my friends, there are two that are superharsh. I love trying to trigger some users.
Spend 100 days of your life watching anime without any rest and you will see that you will never again judge the taste of others and caring of them (no matter how controversial it is). I have seen many users that say “Stop watching anime if you don't like it” and that have less than 100.0 days spent.
[About my favorites]
I will add something to favorites if:
— It's based on a Manga or a Novel (not a Light Novel). I will never add any series or movie based on a Visual Novel.
— It is a Gag Comedy but must convey a message.
— It was not made by a horny mangaka that ever created soft-hentai or hentai.
— It is not romance-centered.
— I don't shame to show it.
[I became a dropper!]
Dropped means that I don't want to watch the anime, either to entertain me or to hate-watch it.
My vote only counts after having watched the 20% of the series. So, if your favorite series is not here, get happy!
[List of Series and Movies I've watched in chronological order.]
[Before being a picky watcher]
1. Nanatsu no Taizai
1.5. Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi
2. Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
3. Sword Art Online
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion
5. One Punch Man
6. Sword Art Online II
7. One Punch Man S2
8. Blend S
9. Kotoura-san 10. Death Note
11. No Game No Life
12. Sword Art Online: Alicization
13. Mob Psycho 100
14. Kimetsu no Yaiba
15. Another 16. Fullmetal Alchemist 17. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
19. Kakegurui xx
20. Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
21. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
22. Mirai Nikki
23. Darling in the FranXX
24. JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken
25. Ao no Exorcist
26. Shingeki no Kyojin
27. Noragami 28. Bakemonogatari 29. Elfen Lied
30. Deadman Wonderland
[When I was a wannabe weeb]
31. High School DxD
32. Akame ga Kill!
33. Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 34. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
35. Steins;Gate 36. School Days
37. Tokyo Ghoul
38. Yosuga no Sora
39. Shimoneta to iu Gainen ga Sonzaishinai Taikutsu na Sekai
40. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
41. Mob Psycho 100 II
42. High School DxD NeW
43. Shingeki no Kyojin S2
44. Violet Evergarden
47. Fate/Zero S2 48. Fate/stay night
49. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
50. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works S2
51. Nekomonogatari: Shiro
52. Shokugeki no Soma
55. JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders
56. JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders S2
57. Monogatari Series: Second Season
58. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
59. Boku no Hero Academia
60. Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
61. Shingeki no Kyojin S3
62. Shingeki no Kyojin S3P2
64. Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
66. Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 67. Black Lagoon
69. Owarimonogatari S2
71. To Love-Ru
72. Motto To Love-Ru
73. Guilty Crown
74. Highschool of the Dead
75. Date a Live
76. Hataraku Saibou!
79. Kyoukai no Kanata
80. Saiki Kusuo no Psi-Nan
[When I recovered from weeb disease]
81. To Love-Ru Darkness
82. To Love-Ru Darkness
83. JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai 84. NHK ni Youkoso! 85. Mnemosyne: Munemoshune no Musumetachi
86. Cowboy Bebop
87. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo 88. Mushishi
89. Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
90. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
91. Kill la Kill 92. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
93. Zetsuen no Tempest 94. Mousou Dairinin
95. Hataraku Maou-sama!
96. Working!! 97. Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
98. Yakusoku no Neverland
99. Space Dandy
100. JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
101. Prison School
102. Rec 103. Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
104. Saiki Kusuo no Psi-Nan
105. Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatteiru.
106. Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
107. Kuzu no Honkai
108. Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything flows
109. High School DxD BorN
110. Senryuu Shoujo
111. Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
112. Arakawa Under the Bridge
114. Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld
115. Kanojo, Okarishimasu 116. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Kai
117. Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatteiru. Kan
118. Gokukoku no Brynhildr 119. Shikabane Hime: Aka 120. Shikabane Hime: Kuro
121. White Album 2
122. Domestic na Kanojo 123. Nana
125. Happy Sugar Life 126. Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora 127. ef - a tale of memories. 128. ef - a tale of melodies.
129. Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 130. Kamichu!
131. Grisaia no Kajitsu
132. Grisaia no Rakuen 133. Kobato. 134. Midori no Hibi
135. Tonikaku Kawaii 136. Aria the Animation 137. Haibane Renmei
138. Boku no Hero Academia S2 139. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha 140. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
141. 5-toubun no Hanayome
142. Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry 143. Koukaku Kidoutai: Stand Alone Complex 144. Shuffle! 145. Koi Kaze 146. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's
147. Tsurezure Children 148. RahXephon
149. Okusama ga Seitokaichou!
150. Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
151. Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
152. Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2 Sure-me
153. Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo
154. Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai!: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
155. Teekyuu 156. Aria the Natural 157. Aria the Origination 158. Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi
159. Gin no Saji
161. Pani Poni Dash!
162. One Room
163. Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
164. Kakushigoto 165. Mahoutsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora
166. Macross 167. Zegapain 168. Ai Yori Aoshi 169. Simoun 170. Tetsuwan Birdy Decode
171. Tetsuwan Birdy Decode:02 172. Kaleido Star 173. Texhnolyze 174. Princess Tutu 175. Ayashi no Ceres
1. Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
2. Nanatsu no Taizai: Tenkuu no Torawarebito
3. Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion
4. Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale
5. No Game No Life: Zero
6. Kimi no Na wa.
7. Koe no Katachi
8. Kizumonogatari I: Tekketsu-hen
9. Kizumonogatari II: Nekketsu-hen
10. Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen
11. Perfect Blue
12. Ghost in the Shell
13. Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower
14. Kara no Kyoukai 1: Fukan Fuukei
15. Mononoke Hime
16. Kara no Kyoukai 2: Satsujin Kousatsu - Zen
17. Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel - II. Lost Butterfly
18. Kanashimi no Belladonna
19. Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song
20. Kara no Kyoukai 3: Tsuukaku Zanryuu
21. Kara no Kyoukai 4: Garan no Dou
22. Kara no Kyoukai 5: Mujun Rasen
24. Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome
25. Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari
26. Mardock Scramble: The First Compression
27. Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion
28. Chika Gentou Gekiga: Shoujo Tsubaki
[List of Manga I've read in chronological order.]
01. To Love-Ru
02. To Love-Ru Darkness
03. Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou
04. Elfen Lied
05. Kagen no Tsuki
08. Ane Doki!
09. Ki ni Naru Mori-san
[Supreme hater aka One-star giver.]
I showed Ryuseishun's face to a former classmate that loves anime.
This is the face of the supreme hater. -Me.
I can see in his face that he has nothing to do. -Him.
[Best and Worst episodes of my favorite series]
Best: Episode 63
Worst: Episode 27
NHK ni Youkoso!
Best: Episode 13
Worst: Episode 17
I realized that some comments I posted on some profiles has been deleted.
I can't understand why I can agree with people that says that x anime is bad but that person rated Elfen Lied with a score under 5. It's really weird.
Anime is not good; everyone sees otakus as mentally ill ones.
What says in the image literally means "otaku dead, fertilizer for my garden".
[Characters that are overrated and why]
- Rem: Episode 18 is just manipulation; she is just a bland character that is not Lucy.
- Levi: AOT is overrated too.
- Hachiman: Self-insertion.
- Eren: AOT is overrated too.
- Kirito: Self-insertion.
- Saitama: He is OP and he's not funny.
- Emilia: Re: Zero is overrated too.
- Shouto: Plot convenience with legs.
- Yato: He is bishounen and his anime is boring and uninteresting.
- Asuna: Everyone knows why.
- Megumin: Her character design.
- Zero Two: I hate her, she is just Lucy + 69 tons of crap.
- Yuno: Everyone is masochistic.
- Yukino: Boring female lead and one of the most insufferable characters that I know in my life.
- Tanjiro: Your typical shounen protagonist.
- Kurumi: Everyone is masochistic and because of her design.
- Ichigo: Ditf is crap.
- Kaori: Because of the last episode.
- Nezuko: Moe
- Zenitsu: ufotable.
- Armin: AOT is overrated too.
- Erwin: He is just a mediocre character that does not have a memorable scene except in the third season.
- Itsuki: Waifu material.
- Shinobu: ufotable.
- Rias: She is busty but her character design is disgusting in anime.
- Mashiro: Moe
- Giyuu: ufotable.
- Shouko: She is deaf.
- Sora (NGNL): He is just an OP main character and his battles have no tension.
- Shiro: She is just an OP main character and her battles have no tension.
- Kiyotaka: I am smart because I am smart; self-insertion.
- Mami (kanokari): She is hatable for sensitive people; waifu material.
- Yui: Emotional manipulation and airhead.
- Kanao: ufotable.
- Kyoujurou: Because of the end of movie.
- Chizuru (kanokari): Waifu material.
- Issei: Self-insertion.
- Akame: She is a boring and empty character...
- Nagisa: It's Clannad and this anime is just crybait.
- Akeno: She is busty but her character design is disgusting in anime.
- Momonga: Self-insertion.
- Mitsuri: She has Kobato's voice; ufotable.
- Nao ("Charlotte" not "Boin"): I don't know.
- Tooka: Waifu material.
- Tastuya: Self-insert (surely)
- Nino (5-toubun): Waifu material.
- Kotori: Imoutos are disgusting.
- Momo (tlrd): Many perverts add her to their favorites; she is really annoying.
- Yuuji: Self-insertion (I am saying this when I have bad mood).
And the first place is for:
- What? Xavier, but you already mentioned that name.
- She is not from NGNL, she's from my most hated anime of all time.
- Why is overrated when she is positioned in spot #1013 and she has 1502 favorite members?
- The simple fact that she has more than Kobato Hanato, Yukako Yamagishi and Alice Carroll.
- Why do you say that she's overrated?
- Simple, she is just a disgusting bitch that are one of the worst characters I have known in the fiction. She is the most irritating character in every anime I've seen. She is just an empty character that exist just to pander morbidnesses.
[Main characters whose faces make me want to punch the screen.]