Back to Hiroto124's Profile Hiroto124's Profile

Jan 3, 2018
Machiavellianism is an anime that everyone saw like billion times in their lifetime, or is it?

When I first saw the title and the concept art, I cannot help but feel repelled, as many mediocre shows immediately got in my mind, and I thought I had better things to do (like preparing my exams). But then recently, a guy called LexBurner made a video on this anime and portrayed it as more of an interesting attempt of following Kill la Kill (which I haven't watched, but will eventually after my exams). This pepped my interest, and with Lex's description, I've decided to give it a read more
Sep 21, 2016
Well, this was a movie that pop out of nowhere for me, since i don't really like notice these news... But it's popularity has surprised me, therefore I decided to give it a shot.

Well, the story, it's not disappointing, but not really that surprising either. It's not generic, at all, it's direction is rather unique. The problem it has to me is that, I kind of can guess what will happen, the twists aren't too surprising either. Of course, I can't come up with such a story myself either, but as a viewer, the story is... at best good.

Characters, How should i put it. read more