Back to Hime_Ichinose's Profile Hime_Ichinose's Profile

Sep 17, 2014
Nagi no Asukara is simply beautiful.

Story 9/10: The story was quite creative and unique. As you go along the episodes, they explain to you more things. Most events turn out to be unpredictable and very exciting, making you want to watch more! I wouldn't give it a 10/10 though as it wasn't like...Incredibly extraordinary? XD

Art 10/10: The art was beautiful! The scenery, character designs, and just everything was made stunning to the eye.

Sound 10/10: In my bias opinion, I'd give it a 10/10. Both of the openings (sung by Ray) really show you the type of atmosphere and feeling that read more
Feb 20, 2013
Lucky star is definitely the most random and funniest animes out there! It links different animes into the show, it includes "Lucky Channel" at the end of each episode which is really funny and it is really entertaining! There's not much of a story so you'll never really know whats gonna happen in the next episode which I find really interesting. I really recommend this anime to all those that like funny animes.
Feb 20, 2013
Nanoha is a very interesting anime and it isn't one of my favorites but shines brightly in its own way. The story was quite interesting and I don't have much to say really but I think it was very creative. The genres were really there and one word to describe this anime is "epic". It's an amazing anime and will make you entertained!
Feb 20, 2013
Fairytail is a famous, shounen manga that became a popular anime show. It was quite good and the story was very interesting because it was well thought through. The art and sound seemed fair and good but could still be better. The characters were what stood out most because they made each character have a major role in the series and it was really outstanding how they did an amazing job on the characters. The enjoyment would definitely be 8/10 leaving the overall 8/10 too. It is a very enjoyable shounen anime so it is very worth watching.
Feb 20, 2013
Sword Art Online (Also known as SAO) is an outstanding masterpiece to me. I found it very addictive and emotional that it is my favorite anime. The story is 8/10 for me because it was very well developed and was very imaginative to think about future technology. Th art and soundtracks were a brilliant 10/10. The characters and the enjoyment would be 9/10 because the characters were very amusing but I think they should've done more in the anime and the enjoyment would be 9/10 as it was very addictive and had funny scenes and sad scenes.
Oct 21, 2012
The story is very addictive and emotional. I usually watch those cute shoujo mangas but this one really is so great!

Characters - 9/10. The characters and their stories are very unusual so it wouldn't be the same with other mangas.

Art - 10/10. It's very rare for a manga to have such an amazing mangaka.

Enjoyment - 9/10. The romance was very cool at the beginning but began becoming abit bendy.

Story - 8/10. It was very good but could've been more romance.

Overall - 9/10. Very out standing and addictive, this manga deserves alot!
Sep 8, 2012
Lovely! Perfect! They mixed in romance with the danger! I adore this manga! IT's really cute. Really should watch it if you loved Gakuen alice
Sep 8, 2012
This anime is very out standing and unique and has qualities that normal animes wouldn't have. This anime really related to Greek Gods and Goddesses and so does the plot. Kamichama Karin is addictive and very enjoyable. 10/10.
Sep 8, 2012
I really love this anime. I think it's enjoyable, the atmosphere cheers you up, even though the anime might seem boring in the beginning for all, I thought it was very interesting.