Back to Heumers's Profile Heumers's Profile

Oct 27, 2018
*** How to bamboozle Anime fans in 2018 in few steps only***

1) Announce the production of a “Fantasy” Anime that its LN/Manga has a large fanbase, so you can attract a large amount of anime audiences.

2) Make a really nice & “vague” trailer that shows this anime as a “generic” fantasy anime with goblins.

3) Accidentally, Make a mistake by putting “PG-13” in the Rating section instead of “R – 17 +” in most of anime sites, so the audiences feel safe 100% about this one. (But change it later indeed).

4) The first few minutes of the first episode must be smooth and normal like any generic fantasy read more
Oct 24, 2018
Me to myself : Fall season is coming, it’s the time to look for some new animes to watch
*Searching on MAL, finds a school anime named bla bla Bunny girl senpai with a hot bunny girl as a poster cover*
Me to myself : Well then, I think it’ll be a perfect material to fap on. I’ll watch it.

PLEASE Don’t be this kind of person. “Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai” Or as I shortcut it into “Bunny Girl Senpai” is an anime that teaches you that you shall never judge an anime from its cover. YEP.
“Bunny girl senpai” became one of the read more
Sep 29, 2018
“This season is about 2 lads,

The symbol of hope & the symbol of victory,

One is introvert & the other is mad,

And both are always in each other’s memory,

They were friends in their childhood,

But both turned to be an obstacle in each other’s road,

One is a hero that’s always praised,

And the other is a hero that’s unrecognized,

Aggressive, prideful and a bully boy,

Who sees the other as a nothing, but an annoy,

Cheerful, shy and a dreamer youth,

Who can pay anything just to rescue someone, even if the price is a tooth,

Both are like water & fire,

The only common thing was the person whom they admire,

And becoming his read more
Aug 26, 2018
*Inhales* KEEENYYYYAAAH !!!

(PS: I’m not good in writing reviews and I edited this one during my online physics lesson. So pardon me if my review isn't good enough lol)

"Attack on Titan" is a well-known franchise that has acquired its fame from the unique atmosphere, tragedy deaths and hype. And now we have the third season of this astonishing franchise.

Plot :
The 3rd season starts on fire with the “Uprising Arc”, which alter the plan of killing Titans into killing Humans. The plot of this sequel (or Arc) mostly focuses on politics and corruption. Some people would dislike this, since it’s called “Attack on Titan” not read more
Jan 30, 2018
Major Spoilers in The Review ~

This is my first review. I made it since I love AoT & I barely see positive reviews about it. ( PS: If you don't love reading a lot, you can skip to the last Overall paragraph).

Story : 10/10

I won't go through the details of the first season. I'll just talk about the second season.
The plot of season 2 continues the same way as season 1. However , I'd see that the plot in season 2 had lots of development and significantly plot twists. From the first sight, another mystery was unraveled through the first episode, as there is a read more