Back to Hereditus's Profile Hereditus's Profile

Sep 20, 2017
It started good at episode 1. It started good. But that's all it was. It all came downhill fast as soon as the story actually progressed, or tried to anyway.

Characters doing something for no reason except because it was convenient for the story, characters that are too over the top so much that I found them too annoying (I'm looking at you Kushida), and a story that's trying to go everywhere only to end up breaking its foot.

The opening song was nice but it was given a accompaniment of animation sequences that's below average of an effort. The OST's were decent though.
Feb 18, 2017
In this age of anime and manga infested with average goody two shoes main characters, wouldn't watching the assholes, sadists and psychos take the spotlight be quite fun and refreshing? If your answer is yes then Kakegurui is for you.

"Gambling is the reason to exist." Apply this quote to every student in this school.. Why? Well, that's the damn reason why the institution where our characters enroll is even standing erect for. Hyakkaou Private Academy, where the wealthiest of the wealthy come and enroll to show their prowess in gambling and deceit... or in other words, where the spoiled brats who think highly of themselves read more